Tracy Morgan's 1 hour old Bugatti hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, SOMEONE'S insurance premiums are about to go WAAAAAY up.

Also, from the article:

"The Honda driver, a New Jersey resident, was reportedly on her phone when she hit the Bugatti, though police said she was not charged."

I thought phone use while driving was illegal in New York. And, since the article notes she just decided to make a right turn from the left lane, frankly, I think they should write her up on a bunch of charges. Sounds like the typical careless, clueless driver.

also...:

"Nor did she recognize the Bugatti's owner."

Okay. Just lock her up.

Originally Posted by SirTanon
Well, SOMEONE'S insurance premiums are about to go WAAAAAY up.

Someone's gonna have trouble getting insurance too!

Just wow... wonder why it wasn't shipped home???

I looked up his net worth. Guy is allegedly worth $12 million dollars. And the IDIOT blows $2 million on a car.

Some people just dont have sense.

If you are a Saudi billionaire that could go buy a $2 million car. Your some washed up comic with not a lot of money? Dont spend $2 million of it on a car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bubbatime- He is worth considerably more than that. His walmart settlement was reportedly $90 million.

His money, his choice. People who make less than $100,000 a year frequently spend nearly half that much on a new car. Are you going to condemn them for that too?

Also, his net worth didn't really go down when he bought that car. They originally sold for $1,200,000 (give or take), and he bought it for $2,000,000.. He still ended up with a car worth (roughly) $2,000,000.. so his net worth stayed roughly the same.

Even if you don't take the value of the car into account, he STILL has another $10,000,000 in net worth.. and I'm pretty sure he can live on that, just fine, even if he never acts another day in his life.. which is unlikely.

just rubbed up against it...hardly smashed
coffee2.gif

Last edited:
Wow I thought he died in a tour bus wreck?
confused2.gif

Nope he is alive and gets hit by a cellphone talking SUV driver.
Maybe that guy should stay away from roads and stick to the subway
lol.gif

so he almost died a few years back in an accident, he got a mega settlement from it..

and maybe he wants to spend some of it.. not the worst thing in the world... you guys act like he was on food stamps buying one.

its less than 1/50th his net worth.

What I'd like to know is what happens from here. Does Bugatti send a team? Does the car go to Bugatti?

In any case, the numbers involved are astronomical.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
What I'd like to know is what happens from here. Does Bugatti send a team? Does the car go to Bugatti?

In any case, the numbers involved are astronomical.

Naaaahhhh, Maaco can buff that right out -no problem...
43.gif

He is still making money sans settlement and this is the same as a guy who has 120K and buys a 20K car.

Originally Posted by spk2000
How much value does a $2M Bugatti lose with a wreck in it's history?

I'd wager that it loses nothing if repaired appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back