Flat top propane grill recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering all sizes from the 22 inch tabletop models to the wheeled models. 90% of usage will be for my wife and I with an occasional cookout for 6 to 8 people. However the tabletop models have such a small tank, I'm leaning towards the medium sized wheeled models from either Blackstone or Camp Chef though other makes will be considered. I don't trust Amazons reviews so any experiences from you guys is appreciated.

tabletop can also be used with adapter hose and 20# propane tank.

That is what I use with my weber q1200.

I have the Blackstone 22 . I use it for camping. I have a quick connect for lp on my camper. I'm going get a hose that I can connect it up.
I love it. You can cook anything on it. Stir-fry, breakfast, burgers. Minimal cleanup and less dishes to wash.

The walmart near me (44333) has quite a few grills on clearance, pellet, charcoal, gas,and a couple griddles

Might use brickseek and check yours

I bought the 22" Blackstone from Walmart earlier this year. I love it!

I already have a gas grill, a smoker, and a charcoal Weber, and this fits right into the mix.

For $144 you get the grill, separate table with folding legs, and the 20lb propane adapter hose.

Link

I should have been more specific in my OP and asked for flat top griddle recommendations. After researching I found out that Weber has a cast iron drop in griddle with a drain hole for their gas grills. I have to remove one of the cast iron grates then drop the griddle in where the grate was. I grilled boneless chicken breasts for dinner last night on the grill portion and cooked stir fry veggies and diced potatoes on the griddle portion. Delicious and the griddle is a perfect size for 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back