Funny Craigslist job ad for a mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
link

Originally Posted by craigslist
Were you told that they only use the best parts, but everything sitting on the parts shelf says A1 Cardone and Dorman?

lol.gif

There are a few other gems in the ad, but that one is the best, and I thought you guys might like that!

Don't become a victim over part quality, Writing a second/alternate estimate with the use of OE parts takes a little extra time but pays for itself in comebacks!

If the customer wants to go with the cheaper "Aftermarket" part route.....Labor will NOT be covered! The part itself will still have a warranty per the supplier/manufacturer. Workmanship will of course be covered regardless!

Being open & communicating with customers makes all the difference.

Originally Posted by clinebarger
Being open & communicating with customers makes all the difference.

pfft, ain't nobody got time for that!

coffee2.gif

Right … they need to face time that iPhone and see who's offended someone …

Most indys use aftermarket parts they have experience with from NAPA, etc. Maybe not the absolute best, but not junk either. I still prefer to bring in my own parts.

Last edited:
There's an irrigation company advertising on the radio here. They want someone with a CDL who can read blue prints and is great with electrical and plumbing. And customers.

Distinctly sounds like "Dave" quit because he wasn't loved and they're having a hard time replacing "Dave".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back