Pennzoil SAE 5W-20 gifted to me. Somber reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
Over the past few years, i have changed oil for quite a few Veterans in my area. It started off by doing it for one that just so happened to be a friend and it spread by word-of-mouth. They supplied the oils etc. i changed it for them. Well, a few of these men have now passed away and two of the widows have gifted me their husband's oil stash. Today was the second occasion.

I was given 7 jugs of Pennzoil Conventional 5W-20. It will be used in my Sportage 2.4L with honor, as i cannot fathom giving it away. I knew gentleman too well.
RIP Bob

Mortality sux at times

Your good deeds have come back and repaid you in a small way. Be thankful for those relationships you had.

Pay it forward to someone else and you'll feel good.

Good on you.
smile.gif

I love to read / hear things like this. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the hatred and evil that seems to permeate humanity at every level, and then I see examples of hope like this that keeps me grounded in the fact that "good" always will prevail. Good job Wemay!--you're a good man!

Originally Posted by wemay
Over the past few years, i have changed oil for quite a few Veterans in my area. It started off by doing it for one that just so happened to be a friend and it spread by word-of-mouth. They supplied the oils etc. i changed it for them. Well, a few of these men have now passed away and two of the widows have gifted me their husband's oil stash. Today was the second occasion.

I was given 7 jugs of Pennzoil Conventional 5W-20. It will be used in my Sportage 2.4L with honor, as i cannot fathom giving it away. I knew gentleman too well.
RIP Bob

Mortality sux at times

Good on you Wemay. God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back