Bando Belts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard bando belts are good however I have never used any.. I just ordered some for my honda..... Anyone have experience with em?

The Bando aftermarket belts are a little different than the dealer ones. Usually the non-ribbed side of the aftermarket Bando belt will have a smooth rubber layer instead of the "fabric" type material that is used on the dealer belt.

I usually see the dealer belt last 100k+, but the aftermarket Bandos last 2/3 of that time. The aftermarket ones also stretch more and will require more frequent retightening on applications without an automatic tensioner.

But for the price, you cannot beat the aftermarket Bando belts.

I just put some OE Honda Bando on the Civic. The new ones were not the same as the (also OE Honda service parts) belts, but they seemed fine. They do not have the green strip anymore.

OE and aftermarket bando belts are made with EPDM. There will be no service life difference in either of them which is generally 100k or more.

Good belts with a less known name on them. They work great and I have used hundreds of them.

I've had Bando belts on my Accord for the past 30k miles. Other than retightening them twice to stop cold start chirping, they've been fine.

I noticed World Pac listed Bando ans OES and Mutsuboshi as Genuine
For the price I cant complain...
I have had Dayco on there for 70K miles for the A/C belt and the P/S belt has been on there over 200K miles.

check out world pac

yes yes.. I can log into world pac from home.... ** LUCKY ME **

The price difference in Mitsuboshi and Bando is like 72 cents...

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back