$31 Oil Filter (On Clearance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much the regular price was?
This filter must contain gold or platinum!
21.gif

Resized_20190524_070317001_4904.jpeg

Originally Posted by ZZman
They took off. 54.....lol
That's the way it would seem. Regular $31.54 However online, one store in this area shows on clearance for $7, one remaining. It's the unique spin on for VW/Audi where the threads protrude from the filter, rather than having a mounting stud on the engine block.

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
I wonder how much the regular price was?
This filter must contain gold or platinum!
21.gif

How many did you buy?

The local Wal-Marts in Fort Worth play the same stupid games .... clearance = .012% off

Waco has good deals, though - - I have bought a lot of oil filters on clearance for just $1 at Waco area walmarts

That's the worst part … getting the "was" cost that far off and then marks it down next to nothing

I wonder if anybody bought one? They are probably old too.

That's $42 Canadian. You can get 4 fresh ones for that price on Rockauto.

Thanks for the fun post.

Not the 20,000 mile kind... must be the collector version of the very rare variety. Special...

The Walmart clearances here are pretty bad too..

I was walking through the clearance aisle yesterday and saw a nice Stanley mechanics tool set, regular price $130 clearanced to $50. The box was all mangled but otherwise looked decent. The sticker read "missing pieces."

I thought, wow this is a deal if most of the pieces are here. I took the plastic toolbox out of the mangled box only to discover that it's missing *ALL* metal tools, sockets, ratchets, the whole nine yards. So essentially they're trying to sell a cheap chinese plastic tool holder for $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back