Distance to the Moon?

Seems it can be a different distance but the average is 238,900.Some studies show a bit lower or higher. Well I have almost made it. Will probably happen before too much longer. Maybe once I get there I drive in Reverse to take off the miles?!? Think Ferris Bueller wanted to do that with the Ferrari in the movie. I am super excited about this milestone.

DSC_0305.JPG

Screenshot_20190520-015057.png

You're still 900 miles out. Don't forget that you have to get home now. Hopefully you can find a refueling station somewhere up there
smile.gif

Careful, there's a Telsa on autopilot out there somewhere...and we now how they like running into things.

If you put the Civic on jackstands and leave it running in reverse a la "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"...don't kick the car.
My take is that was Cam's last day on earth after his dad found out what happened to his Ferrari.

Originally Posted by FowVay
You're still 900 miles out. Don't forget that you have to get home now. Hopefully you can find a refueling station somewhere up there
smile.gif

The return to Earth is down hill.
thankyou2.gif

I passed that milestone on bicycles in 2005, and have a custom T-shirt friends gave me to document the occasion. I may never make it all the way back to earth, though, with over 150k still to go.

Passed that milestone much earlier, as far as car and truck travel. My Mazda alone made the complete round trip.

Originally Posted by carviewsonic
That's major miles on a four year old car.. maybe you've answered before, but do you use your car for work?

I've driven it everywhere.Relatives doctor appointment,vacations,etc.

Originally Posted by Marco620
If I make the round trip I am upgrading seats to Acura ILX leather and possibly a Jackson Racing Supercharger!

In space...no-one can hear your (supercharger) scream

Originally Posted by Shannow
Originally Posted by Marco620
If I make the round trip I am upgrading seats to Acura ILX leather and possibly a Jackson Racing Supercharger!

In space...no-one can hear your (supercharger) scream

Yeah, but if a man says something up there … she still thinks he's wrong …

Originally Posted by 4WD
Yeah, but if a man says something up there … she still thinks he's wrong …

quoted for truth

I finally made it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all for the advice, support, and criticism. 238,900 miles didn't come easy but nothing good is free or easy. Started my journey back today.

DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

Originally Posted by SirTanon
Congrats!! Although, honestly, I had no doubt you would make it.

... and I thought I was going to be the only one who took a picture at that exact mileage..
lol.gif

[Linked Image]

That's funny!!!!!!

Back