Eating more fruit, not losing any weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by atikovi
A banana, a pear, half a 20oz can of pineapple chunks, cup of grapes or blueberries, half pack black raspberries, 3-4 Capri tomatoes. Been having 2 or 3 of those choices most every day for the last month. Don't keep track of what else I eat but assume I'm eating less of other things I normally do. I mean, if I have the banana an hour before dinner, I assume I eat less dinner. A month later my weight hasn't gone down, [censored], I think I may have gained a pound or two. WTH?

That is a LOT of sugar.

No fruit !
Goji berries, maybe.
Make smoothies with super greens,
I mean a BUCKET full of spinach, people.
Use as little honey as you possibly can stand to flavor the drink.

Insulin resistance...the key to human health and anti aging.

Well, I will add that raspberries have a huge amount of fiber, so there's that.

Originally Posted by oil_film_movies
In additon to the autophagy intermittent fasting plan to burn fat above, one can get more veggies+probiotics+enzymes+ other natural stuff into your diet by popping capsules of:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is an excellent, excellent product !!

However, to pick at nits, Green Vibrance tries to do too much with one scoop,
for lack of a better way of putting it...a lot going on there.

I use VitaMineralGreen, more nutrient dense than anything, scoop by scoop.
Medium to high dosage, every day.

o_f_m, why do we humans care more about our quarts of oil,
than about our scoops of super greens ?

Two meals a day, no snacking in-between those meals and 3 fruits a day = your weight will drop like a rock.
You dont have to keep "track" of anything, its simple, two meals a day.
Shredded wheat for breakfast and then one meal dinner.

Anything else is an excuse :eek:)

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
Replace 90& of the fruit with raw veggies (little to no dressing) and you'll see results!

Yep...seriously..ditch the fruit...it should only be used to sweeten certain occasional treats....and try intermittant fasting 18:6 .... guaranteed.

Last edited:
There used to be a Stevia leaf sweetened Cola made by Steve's Teas IIRC. I got my wife off Diet Coke onto that. Then it disappeared, AFAIK. That's 0 sugar calories and you get your addict caffeine fix.

There are other products on the market like that now. Even Coke Life marketed in Europe. I don't drink Sugary soda pop. Though Ive been known to sneak a Moxie or a British Fentiman's Cola now and then. Maybe 3 times a year at most.
smile.gif

Me I have long leaf Assam tea in the morning - steeped for 1/2 and hour - with a tiny bit of local honey** and a tiny bit of organic cane sugar. I mean less than 1/3 teaspoon combined - just to take the bite off.

** find it hard to source honey that doesn't clash with tea. There is one farm near me that collects a raw honey that does the trick. White Gate Farm in Epping, NH. Don't know the flowers/blossoms that the bees mainly source.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
There used to be a Stevia leaf sweetened Cola made by Steve's Teas IIRC. I got my wife off Diet Coke onto that. Then it disappeared, AFAIK. That's 0 sugar calories and you get your addict caffeine fix.

There are other products on the market like that now. Even Coke Life marketed in Europe. I don't drink Sugary soda pop. Though Ive been known to sneak a Moxie or a British Fentiman's Cola now and then. Maybe 3 times a year at most.
smile.gif

Me I have long leaf Assam tea in the morning - steeped for 1/2 and hour - with a tiny bit of local honey** and a tiny bit of organic cane sugar. I mean less than 1/3 teaspoon combined - just to take the bite off.

** find it hard to source honey that doesn't clash with tea. There is one farm near me that collects a raw honey that does the trick. White Gate Farm in Epping, NH. Don't know the flowers/blossoms that the bees mainly source.

Cool.
Just a quick counterpoint, ARCO.
You are so correct--get the heck away from sugar.
And natural tea is good.
Black, green, white, oolang, Assam...
The real problem with any soda is the carbonic acid.
And matcha green tea for the win.
Very potent antioxidants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back