I got issues. Can I blame Ambien?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased another car. I'm serious I have no idea where I am going to put them all.

What oil should I use thread coming soon
smile.gif

1994 Porsche 968
[Linked Image]

It's just the angle of the picture. Car is accident free and 1 owner

This disease only gets worse! FYI

I refused rehab and now have my own home and toys. Lol!

Originally Posted by atikovi
Thing is, while sports cars of 90's look nice, any 10 year old Camry or Accord is quicker.

Yeah quicker probably, but the 944/951/968 are just so much fun to drive. I am new to these car's but they are a blast. For me the saying "it's more fun to drive a slow car fast" fits these perfect.

It will be interesting to compare this to my turbo. It has one of the biggest I4 engines ever installed (3l) and was the first Porsche car to have variocam. FWIW my 951 was the first car to come with airbags.
[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Thing is, while sports cars of 90's look nice, any 10 year old Camry or Accord is quicker.

...and thankfully, it gets the experience over quicker...
lol.gif

Congrats on the purchase!
I was seriously considering one years ago in place of the BMW (I restrict myself to one toy car at a time, helps maintain sanity LOL).
Decided against it as I prefer block car designs.

Regardless, nice choice!

Same can be said for almost all of the "Fast" cars from the 60's. My CX5 would crush a 1969 350 Camaro SS. Does that mean its cooler? lol!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BeerCan
I just purchased another car. I'm serious I have no idea where I am going to put them all.

What oil should I use thread coming soon
smile.gif

1994 Porsche 968
[Linked Image]

Gorgeous! Cue all of the hand-wringing bed wetters who hate the thought of anyone owning something other than a dreary transport pod.

Originally Posted by wings&wheels

...and thankfully, it gets the experience over quicker...
lol.gif

10 year old Camry or a pristine 968- that isn't even a remotely tough call.

Beautiful! I would love one...but for now, the Abarth is in the "toy car slot"...with more mods in the mail, and hopefully arriving today.

OP,

One question: Why are you here and NOT doing 2 things:
-waxing it like crazy for the Crazy lovebug season
-why aren't you driving it?

Oh, one more thing: It isn't the Ambien, or the disease. It is you!
So live with you and yourself and both of you go DRIVE that car!!!

Oh and another thing:
thumbsup2.gif

Wrong... Period.

Wrong... Period.

Remember the LS1 debuted in 1997. No 10 year old Accord or Camry is out running a LS1 Vette or F-body. Some of you guys kill me.
I should let it go but since you made a blanket statement I will post some data. I don't know why this hit a nerve.

1997 Corvettes were capable of running 12.90s in the 1/4 mile with the average being 13.20 to 13.50.
1998 F-bodies were capable of running 12.90's as well with an average being 13.20 to 13.50.
1993 F-bodies with the LT1 were 13.90 to 14.20 1/4 mile cars.
1996 to 1998 Mustang Cobras ran 13.70 to 14.00 in the 1/4 mile.

OPs car is capable of ticking out 13.90 to 14.20s in the 1/4 mile

In 2009 the top of the line V-6 Honda Accord could run 14.70's
The current two door sport 2.0 turbo has also ticked off 14.70's
In 2009 The top of the line V-6 Camry was capable of 14.50 at about 100mph
The current 3.5 V-6 Camry runs 14.30s

Here you can read about the 2018 Camry
2018 Camry

OP. Sorry for hijacking your thread. Beautiful car. I love the color. Very clean. Nice find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back