Anyone using microgard filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a $10 coupon at orielly's if I spent $20 so I bought four microgard filters. Are these the same as napa pro select? $2.50 a filter seemed like a good deal.

They're definitely Wix made. Can't remember if they're inline with the ProSelect, I think so though. Definitely a good budget filter.

Bosch Premium on sale for under $3.55 on amazon, it came with silicone ADBV. I think microguard still come with that black ADBV.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...a390INT&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

you can look up your vehicle here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/your-gara...tag=2dbdede679f411e99950668ace3e36770INT

61zZpX0P+kL._SL1000_.jpg

Originally Posted by Chris142
Not all are wix made. They seem to have several suppliers.

Many years ago they were Fram, but they have been Wix for a long time now. Perfectly good filters for normal OCIs and usage.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by MetalSlug
Bosch Premium on sale for under $3.55 on amazon,

Amazon pricing is interesting. Every time you log in, pricing can go up or down. If you can catch a product at a low price point, you lucked out. At the present, these prices rival Rock Auto, and the shipping is free. I am more careful about the out-the-door pricing. A lot of online sales show lower prices, then you pay for shipping, and it's not so low anymore. Walmart seems to have caught on with the free shipping option.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by OnTheRocks
Originally Posted by MetalSlug
Bosch Premium on sale for under $3.55 on amazon,

Amazon pricing is interesting. Every time you log in, pricing can go up or down. If you can catch a product at a low price point, you lucked out. At the present, these prices rival Rock Auto, and the shipping is free. I am more careful about the out-the-door pricing. A lot of online sales show lower prices, then you pay for shipping, and it's not so low anymore. Walmart seems to have caught on with the free shipping option.

[Linked Image]

walmart also have Wix XP on sale for under $7 too, im suprise walmart sell wix xp lol, but online only, they need bring wix line to walmart.

Originally Posted by Corollaman
I had a $10 coupon at orielly's if I spent $20 so I bought four microgard filters. Are these the same as napa pro select? $2.50 a filter seemed like a good deal.

My Pro Selects (21334) are of recently new new formulation and Mann-Hummel stamped. What a great deal (3.49 & silicone) they are.

I get them with my commercial account i pay 1.77 per filter can't beat that! They also carry and sell protec filters made by wix in bulk by the box and they are really cheap but i never had a problem with them.

Originally Posted by DGXR
I thought MicroGard was the O'Reilly house brand filter? Or another parts chain house brand?

Yes it's O'Reilly house brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back