Rock Song Or Band Your Tired Of Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Malo83
RUSH that guys voice drives me up the wall.
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Anything from Rush
Don't listen to any classic rock station in Canada, they play Rush all the time. I agree although some less played songs are ok. Red Barchetta baby!

Originally Posted by earlyre
"steal my sunshine" by LEN.. it came out the summer after i got out of HS, was super popular, my friends all loved it, ...but there's just something about that song that makes me want to put my fist through the speaker, and has since the VERY FIRST time i heard it... something about it is just an anti-earworm for me...
I can tolerate it now, I still don't like it, but I don't have the violent knee-jerk reaction I did back then..
It's a nostalgic song for millenials. I've noticed lately that late 90s-mid 2000s one hit wonders are becoming more popular on the radio. Are you Jimmy Ray?!

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
Originally Posted by Starman2112
Pretty much anything by The Rolling Stones, especially Sympathy for the Devil. I hate that song. Most overrated band ever imo.
Even this??

Sorry, I don't believe it...

Yep, that sucks too. Don't really give a [censored] what you believe.

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
Pretty much anything by The Rolling Stones, especially Sympathy for the Devil. I hate that song. Most overrated band ever imo.
Even this??

Sorry, I don't believe it...

Yep, that sucks too. Don't really give a [censored] what you believe.

This is not very classy.

Originally Posted by maxdustington
crazy2.gif

Anything from Rush
Don't listen to any classic rock station in Canada, they play Rush all the time. I agree although some less played songs are ok. Red Barchetta baby!

"steal my sunshine" by LEN.. it came out the summer after i got out of HS, was super popular, my friends all loved it, ...but there's just something about that song that makes me want to put my fist through the speaker, and has since the VERY FIRST time i heard it... something about it is just an anti-earworm for me...
I can tolerate it now, I still don't like it, but I don't have the violent knee-jerk reaction I did back then..
It's a nostalgic song for millenials. I've noticed lately that late 90s-mid 2000s one hit wonders are becoming more popular on the radio. Are you Jimmy Ray?!

That Len and Jimmy Ray dung was terrible when I was in my twenties and it has not improved in the nearly two decades since it has been released.

Originally Posted by dave1251
crazy2.gif

Anything from Rush

That Len and Jimmy Ray dung was terrible when I was in my twenties and it has not improved in the nearly two decades since it has been released.

huh... just had to look up who the [censored] "Jimmy Ray" was...watched part of the "are you jimmy ray?" video... never heard of the guy until now... never heard the song before, but....

Blinded by the light.
Woke up by a douche in the middle of the night.
That is the #1 suck song of all time. Or anything by Nickelback.

Originally Posted by sloinker
Blinded by the light.
Revved up like a Duce, another runner in the night

Manfred Mann and his Earth band....

Though interestingly, the song was written by Bruce Springsteen.....

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dave1251
crazy2.gif

Anything from Rush

huh... just had to look up who the [censored] "Jimmy Ray" was...watched part of the "are you jimmy ray?" video... never heard of the guy until now... never heard the song before, but....
The 1990s era 1970s nostalgia in that video is just too strong for me not to love. It makes me feel like I'm nine years old watching it on Muchmusic again!

Originally Posted by sloinker
Blinded by the light.
Revved up like a Duce, another runner in the night

Revved up like a Deuce, another runner in the night

Manfred Mann and his Earth band....

Though interestingly, the song was written by Bruce Springsteen.....

'Sloinker', "Deuce" is a slang term, for a '32 Ford Coupe.

"steal my sunshine" by LEN.. it came out the summer after i got out of HS, was super popular, my friends all loved it, ...

Not sure that I've ever heard that song on the radio. I learned it from the movie Go.

Wasn't there a "law" or regulation that Canadian radio stations were under where they had to play Canadian bands ? Rush, Triumph, Loverboy, April Wine, and so on ?

Anything Rolling Stones. My room mate in the 80's would play them every morning while getting ready for work. Can't stand them ever since. Rush is right up there too.

crazy2.gif

This is an awesome Rush song with no singing >>>>>>

Originally Posted by Skippy722
Volbeat... ugh. I hate when Octane plays that awful "Lola Montez" song.

OMG your old as dirt- Volbeat is crazy good. Lola Montez is not high on my list, but almost everything else is great.

Originally Posted by Warstud

This is an awesome Rush song

EVERY Rush song is awesome (other than Roll the Bones)
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back