Rock Song Or Band Your Tired Of Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any Rock Songs or Bands your just flat out tired of hearing on the radio?

Even though I like the song "Paradise City" by Guns N Roses it's really getting old and I usually change the station when it comes on.

You

Originally Posted by Warstud
Are there any Rock Songs or Bands your just flat out tired of hearing on the radio?

Even though I like the song "Paradise City" by Guns N Roses it's really getting old and I usually change the station when it comes on.

You

I clicked on this to put down the same thing!

Paradise City
Stairway to Heaven
Knocking on Heaven's Door
Sweet Home Alabama
Sweet Child of Mine

These songs are all heinously overplayed and annoying!

RUSH that guys voice drives me up the wall.
crazy2.gif

I do not listen to any top 40/ClearChannel radio AT ALL, so I would not know what is even being currently over-played.

But during my stay at the University Of Arizona, some 45 years ago now, I became TOTALLY turned off to the band Boston, by the dorm mate across the hall (from Prescott, Az. of all places!) playing their first album incessantly, over and over again, day after day, week after week!

Originally Posted by dailydriver
I do not listen to any top 40/ClearChannel radio AT ALL, so I would not know what is even being currently over-played.

But during my stay at the University Of Arizona, some 45 years ago now, I became TOTALLY turned off to the band Boston, by the dorm mate across the hall (from Prescott, Az. of all places!) playing their first album incessantly, over and over again, day after day, week after week!

Same for Journey. I no longer like them
A poster above mentioned Adele, isn't she retired? That whole movement seems done with anyways and music comes and goes
Over played... if you listen to the radio everyday, you can almost set your clock by a dozen or so key songs. When things get slow in news or seasons it gets really bad. The commercial breaks get longer, some songs they just play at certain times of day and eventually you find something else to listen to.

There are certain songs can be overplayed, the answer of which exact ones becomes down to when and where you are listening etc.

Uh, ALL of them?

Back in Black

Sweet Home Alabama

Love in an Elevator

Bennie and the Jets

Beat it!

Another Brick in the Wall

Don't Fear The Reaper

Hotel California

Angie

Superstition

Slow Ride

Jump

Nights in White Satin

Go your own way

You ain't seen nothing yet ... I could go on for hours !

Give me a Tchaikovsky Symphony or a Nice Brahms Serenade any day.

No Mozart!

Anything from Rush, In This Moment, and Imagine Dragons will make me change the channel immediately. I have Sirius that I listen to all day at work so I have about 20 channels as favorites.

Sublime makes me want to put my fist through the radio, especially Santeria. And anything Mumford and sons? What trash music.

"steal my sunshine" by LEN.. it came out the summer after i got out of HS, was super popular, my friends all loved it, ...but there's just something about that song that makes me want to put my fist through the speaker, and has since the VERY FIRST time i heard it... something about it is just an anti-earworm for me...
here ya go! now ya'll can share my suffering!

I can tolerate it now, I still don't like it, but I don't have the violent knee-jerk reaction I did back then..

Originally Posted by Starman2112
Pretty much anything by The Rolling Stones, especially Sympathy for the Devil. I hate that song. Most overrated band ever imo.
Even this??

Sorry, I don't believe it...

At work they all like 90's on 9. A bunch of rap crap thug music. Almost nobody likes rock music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back