Rest In Peace. Doris Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: PimTac
Rest In Peace. Doris Day.
-------------------------------------------------

She only rested for one-hundreth of a second. Then she engaged with departed loved ones she hadn't been with in many decades.
Enjoy all your eternity Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff. Except that's not the name she's currently being called. For it has changed to her former trans-physical name, given her before conception.

Most of the stars of my Parents Generation are gone.

I don't know who is left?

maybe still with us.:
Kirk Douglass?
Olivia de Havilland,
Sidney Poitier
Tippi Hedren
Angela Lansbury
Gina Lollobrigida
Vera Miles
Christopher Plummer
Mitzi Gaynor
Kim Novak
Sophia Loren
Brigitte Bardot
Michael Caine
Rip Torn
Robert Wagner
Joanne Woodward
Sean Connery

and a few more ...

Kirk Douglas is 102. He won't die. Kirk Douglas is Spartacus.

Jane Powell is still around.

The two women I consider to be the most beautiful to walk this earth are Doris Day and Elizabeth Montgomery. It hurts to think of them being gone. Their wholesomeness sets them apart from the modern actresses of today.

Originally Posted by double vanos
The two women I consider to be the most beautiful to walk this earth are Doris Day and Elizabeth Montgomery. It hurts to think of them being gone. Their wholesomeness sets them apart from the modern actresses of today.

The golden age of Hollywood is long gone , but at least it's on film . I mostly watch old movies , these new movies just a don't interest me , unless Clint is in it .

Originally Posted by double vanos

Sophia Loren and Doris Day were my two, Rip Doris, Sophia still walks among us
11.gif

Oh no, terrible news. Every time a personality passes that was part of my childhood, it is heartfelt

Sorry to hear that.

For Mother's day I gave Mrs Molakule a triple Doris Day CD set as she was one of her favorite singers/actors.

She always had that freckled, young girl look.

Originally Posted by Dinoburner
See the USA in your Chevrolet. To us Miss Day was a true lady.

Those were great commercials.

Originally Posted by Dinoburner
See the USA in your Chevrolet. To us Miss Day was a true lady.

Dinah Shore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back