Mother’s Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, don't forget today (Sunday) is Mother's Day.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by demarpaint
Tough to forget, especially when you no longer have your mother. RIP Mom!

Hard to forget my Mother. Wherever she is now she would find a way to come back and kick my rear if I screw up. RIP.

Originally Posted by MONKEYMAN
Originally Posted by demarpaint
Tough to forget, especially when you no longer have your mother. RIP Mom!

Hard to forget my Mother. Wherever she is now she would find a way to come back and kick my rear if I screw up. RIP.

Mine too!

Originally Posted by KGMtech
My Mother died 20 years ago, she was 64. Cancer.

Thats way to young , sorry for your loss . My father passed away recently at 89 from cancer , and i thought that was too young .

Originally Posted by Kjmack

Thats way to young , sorry for your loss . My father passed away recently at 89 from cancer , and i thought that was too young .

KGMtech, sorry for your loss, she was very young.

Kjmack-It's too young no matter how old they are.

My Mother passed away 33 yrs ago from pancreatic cancer she was 60, on my way taking flowers to her grave,
Love you Mom.

Thankful my Mother is still around. Will be 99 this year.

My mom passed in 2017 just shy of 92 years young. Whether it be Mother's Day, Father's Day or any holiday, I always think ( no doubt like many people ) I was very lucky to have the parents I did. Especially on days like today, I miss them profoundly. Happy Mother's Day Mom.

Originally Posted by Linctex
My mom is 71 and looks 50 - - when we go out together, people think we are husband and wife, LOL!!

eek.gif

My mother is 68 now and doing well. Never had junk food in her whole life. After having part of her colon removed; didnt miss a beat and looks younger than ever
smile.gif

I sent her a nice card and a $75 Wal Mart card (gift card)

Well mom mentioned getting her oil changed next weekend. So Gave my mom a 5gt jug of MS5K 5W30 for her '15 Captiva as part of her mothers day gifts

Gonna pick up a stash of "Free" oil filters this week and she'll get one also
smile.gif

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back