Mobil 1 5W30 vs. Valvoline Advanced Synthetic 5W30 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SlavaB
Originally Posted by Nickdfresh

I'm not the one [censored] and moaning on the internet about how the bad guys won't give him a rebate...

If you didn't get a rebate, you're lazy because you didn't call, you're incompetent because you can't follow the rules and procedures, or you did something to be blacklisted...

I hope screaming on a monitor does help with your problems. Will suggest to see a doctor as well, but it's up to you

Wow. *****. Children these days...

Maybe take your Ritalin and stop crying about the big bad Mobil 1...

Sure old man, so old and wise don't even know how to communicate

LOL At least I know how to use punctuation. I guess I'm old enough to figure out how to operate a computer to get a rebate...

LOL At least I know how to use punctuation. I guess I'm old enough to figure out how to operate a computer to get a rebate...

Please enlighten me on the punctuation rules.
You've got some serious skills out there, maybe open an educational center

Please enlighten me on the punctuation rules.

I wouldn't want to hurt your self esteem...
smile.gif

You've got some serious skills out there, maybe open an educational center

Sure, maybe I can teach slow people how to upload their receipts to the internet?
wink.gif

Sure, maybe I can teach slow people how to upload their receipts to the internet?
wink.gif

You didn't seem to care before, why start now?
I'm really slow but will love to hear some explanation on what happens after you've uploaded and what tech is used to process it. Pretty sure you can explain it to a kid like me

wink.gif

I'm really slow but will love to hear some explanation on what happens after you've uploaded and what tech is used to process it. Pretty sure you can explain it to a kid like me

I really don't know, but then you probably have a cell phone you endlessly naval gaze into that you could call Mobil and ask them rather than prissily botiching on some website like a choad?

BTW, here's my last rebate:

Last Name: NICKDFRESH
House Number: Your Mom's
Zip Code: 14207
Your rebate in the amount of $ 10.00 was mailed on October 23, 2018.

Please allow 14 days for delivery. Thank you.

So, you see. It actually does work!

BTW, here's my last rebate:

Last Name: NICKDFRESH
House Number: Your Mom's
Zip Code: 14207
Your rebate in the amount of $ 10.00 was mailed on October 23, 2018.

Please allow 14 days for delivery. Thank you.

So, you see. It actually does work!

Oct 23 2018? Current rebate started Apr 2019

wink.gif

I really don't know, but then you probably have a cell phone you endlessly naval gaze into that you could call Mobil and ask them rather than prissily botiching on some website like a choad?

Finally we're getting to the point.
I'm not crying over $10, I'm just saying their system is super outdated and my 3 submissions are purely data points.
I don't care about the check itself, it hurts me as a developer as this kind of systems is super easy to implement.
And yeah, sorry for my grammar and punctuation, I'm just an immigrant after all.

Locked for bickering and insults. Those doing these things should consider this an official warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back