Give us your best non dirty insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has a horrific potty mouth, which did not work well when she was running her daycare. By the time Fridays came around she was usually pretty burned out and when the parents were late to pick up, her patience would wear thin. One Friday afternoon when the kids were particularly rowdy and a few of the parents were running late, she huffed loudly and said "I wish the mother fathers would just get here".

I can tell you the first time you hear someone get called a mother father your brain does not hear it that way. But in her defense it was a perfectly innocent thing to say, especially when referring to parents.

Rodney Dangerfield, who never got respect: When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.

I thought of switching it to a second-party insult: "When you were born. . . ." but that would be theft.

So (in my opinion), here's one of the best mama insults I've come across:

Your mama is so fat she bends light!

Actually, I used this one with a team member, during a mentoring session.

"We all learn by our mistakes, but can you please try to not learn so much".

It's a bit hard to convey how I delivered it, but the guy took it the right way and "slowed down to go faster"...it was very effective.

Originally Posted by silveravant
Your Mother was a Hamster, and your Father smelt of Elderberries!

Silly English Kanighets!! I had seen this movie several times before I realized he was mispronouncing "Knights."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back