I did a search that may help give you some options:

Link

Given the OP's location, maybe also consider these dual purpose ones:

Link

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
which scent drives the women crazy

Last thing I'd want to do is make women more crazy than they already are.
smile.gif

A lot of women don't like scents. For those that do, I would suggest something like this. It smells sweet yet sophisticated.

You are either going to like one or you are not but for $25 this is some good smelling stuff.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
This one has been sitting in my Amazon cart for some time now. One of these days, when I run out of my current perfumes, I'll give it a try. But at the rate I go through perfumes, it will be a while.

Excellent point that cologne is seldom used, can take quite awhile to go through a bottle. How about Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme https://www.amazon.com/Dolce-Gabbana-Men-Toilette-Spray/dp/B0009OAHI2/ref=sr_1_6

Originally Posted by PimTac
I still use Hai Karate.

And BRUTE 33, OLD SPICE, and ENGLISH LEATHER, right?
lol.gif

the number 1 '60s cologne was Canoe.
I still buy a bottle when I can find it.

english leather was a biggie also.

You can order samples of each to see what you like best, if a bottle is 30$ then samples should be very cheap. I ordered about 20 different types until I found what I liked, Creed- Aventus. NOT the band.

I haven't smelled all of the Curves that have come out, but when I was in my teens and 20s I used to buy a new bottle of cologne every five years or so. Curve always smelled like highschool kid to me, and I don't mean that in a good way; not even when I was IN HS. I always considered it one or two steps below Axe Body Spray or whatever the Hollister clothing store kid is wearing.

As an aside, my pop used to wear Gray Flannel, which I thought smelled like Super Hero up until I went to high-school. I wore it one some of my first dates when I was in Middle School. I thought I smelled like a real man then!

Originally Posted by gathermewool
Curve and Stetson are two completely different demographics. I wore Curve back in the 90's or early aughts, whenever it first came out.

The only people I know who wear Stetson are old men.

Well, I am in my 50's.
I would really hate to see this FREE coupon go to waste.

Sorry, I meant to say that the only people I KNEW who wore Stetson were old men when I was a teenager. You would have been in your early 30s then. Besides, 50 is NOT old and is most definitely too young to be wearing Stetson...unless you're married, a lone wolf or someone looking for a girl who lost her sense of smell in a freak accident.

At work, we sometimes Spice it up (wear old-school Old Spice) when we're in shift work, just to mess with the Navy guys and outside agencies. They're stuck with us in maneuvering and are a captive audience to our smells! Some guys still do this, when they have to go to a meeting they really don't want to be at.

One of the guys even Caution-tagged our [insert shift-work period here] bottle to give amplifying instructions on how to use it!
crackmeup2.gif

Females drool when I wear Burberry Touch.

Curve is a low budget choice. It's just not made from quality ingredients. Although they can be pleasing. Just be careful it doesn't turn into a synthetic mess. It's a scent to throw in just so you're not smelling bad at the gym or wherever.

...As an aside, my pop used to wear Gray Flannel, which I thought smelled like Super Hero up until I went to high-school. I wore it one some of my first dates when I was in Middle School. I thought I smelled like a real man then!

Real men who walk like cowboys DO wear Gray Flannel.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
If you have a free coupon and you're not familiar with Liz Claiborne Curve product line then I'd simply get a bottle of the Curve for men (the original Curve scent) and see how you like it. It was a very popular item years back and currently has several flankers that compliment the line.

As mentioned, Curve is an inexpensive synthetic smelling fragrance with a multitude of notes. It is pleasant and non-offensive and makes for a decent introductory fragrance. It has a fairly strong sillage so use it sparingly.

If you find yourself into fragrances then go to the stores and smell the offerings. There are some incredibly great smelling products. Don't hesitate to ask for samples so you can see how the product will smell on you after wearing it for a few hours. You can't smell a perfume sprayed on a paper stick and know anything about it. Fragrance is just like wine and if you find yourself drawn to the flame it can consume you.
smile.gif

I'm using spicebomb right now. Not that bad, smells like leather and cigars lol

Curve and Stetson are two completely different demographics. I wore Curve back in the 90's or early aughts, whenever it first came out.

The only people I know who wear Stetson are old men.

Well, I am in my 50's.
I would really hate to see this FREE coupon go to waste.

Get the free bottle and head to local western bar for Line Dancing on Saturday night and see if the ladies your age are attracted and have them buzzing like a bee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back