KREEN on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrQuackers

Site Donor 2024
I was searching on eBay and this popped up as related. Kind of expensive but easy to order without having to jump through any hoops.

Lots of success stories.

KREEN

On the Kano website they only sell it starting at 1 quart containers, the ebay listing is 8oz. Is this a guy repackaging? Not sure i'd trust it. ( I trust the real product as i've used it. Just not sure if this is the real thing)

Last edited:
In the product description the text states they are authorized to distribute KREEN. Also, 100 percent feedback rating.

Of course, trust but verify.

Also I see the seller may be a SaturnFan judging from the posted YouTube in the item description.

Originally Posted by MrQuackers
In the product description the text states they are authorized to distribute KREEN. Also, 100 percent feedback rating.

Of course, trust but verify.

Also I see the seller may be a SaturnFan judging from the posted YouTube in the item description.

I missed that when i looked at the ebay posting but i see it now.

I bought some years ago, i don't remember the shipping from kano labs . A quart there is $17, plus shipping and tax.

I used it in a saturn engine. The engine was very clean when i tore it down.

Last edited:
I buy it direct from Kano Labs in quarts. I don't get the warm and fuzzy feeling from that link.

Kreen is one of my favorite products for car care. Works extremely well and has saved a bunch of different cars here from big repairs.

I love Kreen also. I'm down to two tin cans and have some in the Nissan right now. I wish Kano Labs sold directly on eBay or Amazon.

I discovered Kano Lab products back in the late 80's
They make some of the best products in the industry that actually works as they claim. Buy with confidence !!

It wasnt really a hoop jump on my first order of Kreen a few months ago, a little white lie is all. The shipping was nearly as much as the product so 1qt plus a free small can of Kroil as ~$35.
I wonder if they are limiting liability this way with the re-seller and also the seller is less liable with the smaller container. I believe they call their stuff for industrial/commercial uses only for consumer liability reasons and could deny any association to this ebayer in Florida. If that person is buying by the gallon its quite a racket for him and Kano knows they aren't loosing any real business.

Frankly i think 8oz might be an adequate dosage, though pricey that way. So my Kreen anecdote...
I was leery so I shot for 3 doses from 1 qt. while also worried about an underdose. 1 sump, 1 gas, and a later sump if I saw a benefit. I put 8-10oz in a 5qt sump, 50 year old Ford V8 w @ 90K miles. It had a "sticky lifter" tap that was there for about 1000 miles I have driven this car. About 2 minutes after putting it into the sump the noise was 90% gone. I won't say 100% because I have excellent hearing:) I went ahead and took a gingerly drive about 20 miles and noticed my oil gauge moving like it never had before which scared me a bit but after draining a refill with a "better" oil i realized the KREEN had cleaned the oil passages or pump or oil sender or whatever magic and the oil gauge needle was moving as it should have been the whole time.
banana2.gif

I couldn't really measure the benefit from the gas because it ran well and used good gas regularly, but at least it had a pleasant smell from the tail pipe.
57.gif

Holding the last dose till closer to next sump drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back