CURVE Cologne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a coupon in the mail for a FREE bottle of CURVE cologne up to a $30 purchase value. I have only used Original CURVE. But, as I'm looking online, I see there are so many other CURVE scents. Does anyone here wear CURVE cologne, and which scent drives the women crazy/and/or smells good to you?
I usually wear WINGS, STETSON, or JOVAN MUSK.

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
which scent drives the women crazy

Last thing I'd want to do is make women more crazy than they already are.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
which scent drives the women crazy

Last thing I'd want to do is make women more crazy than they already are.
smile.gif

lol.gif

Okay, how about "ATTACK YOU" in a good way "CRAZY?"
shocked2.gif

Curve is a mediocre scent, IMHO. I remember when it came out around 1997 or so. I was about 18, and knew a guy who had a bottle.

I don't use cologne much, and, when I do, I use it sparingly (1 or 2 sprays), as it should be used. So, a bottle lasts me years.

Last 2 colognes I've used have been Black Mark (cedar) and, currently, something called 1821 (honey-tobacco).

Curve and Stetson are two completely different demographics. I wore Curve back in the 90's or early aughts, whenever it first came out.

The only people I know who wear Stetson are old men.

Originally Posted by gathermewool
Curve and Stetson are two completely different demographics. I wore Curve back in the 90's or early aughts, whenever it first came out.

The only people I know who wear Stetson are old men.

Well, I am in my 50's.
I would really hate to see this FREE coupon go to waste.

Originally Posted by PimTac
I still use Hai Karate.

That stuff makes a pretty blue flame.
When my brother and I were very young children, my grandmother would give us Hai Karate as a Christmas gift. We would hold our finger over the opening, shake it for a few seconds, then light the opening with a BIC lighter. The blue flame would whistle when it went in and out of the bottle. We did that until there was no alcohol content left to it.
grin.gif

My faves:

Hollister So Cal
Polo Double Black
Polo original green

My fave from the 80s when I was in high school:

Halston :^D

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
I did a search that may help give you some options:

Link

Thanks SS. BUT, there is no CURVE on those lists. I guess I will give the coupon to my son. He wore Original CURVE in high school (Class of 2005).
I did see PACO on there. I wore that in the mid to late 80's when I used to dress in my DIOR button up shirts, slim tie, Girbaud Brand X jeans, and Stacie Adams shoes, and hit the dance clubs. Oh, and I always had a Members Only jacket with me.
banana2.gif

Okay, how about "ATTACK YOU" in a good way "CRAZY?"
shocked2.gif

There are only 2 things that do that:
A boyish face with a bad boy attitude
or a large wad of cash/indications of such.

My g/f just came over after she got off of work (RN ). I let her read these posts on here and she is still laughing at us, saying,"CRAZY MEN!" LOL!
lol.gif

BTW, she suggests I buy some PACO.
laugh.gif

This one has been sitting in my Amazon cart for some time now. One of these days, when I run out of my current perfumes, I'll give it a try. But at the rate I go through perfumes, it will be a while.

Originally Posted by PimTac
I still use Hai Karate.

I

Sam Malone on Cheers said that his miracle all purpose concoction he kept in his glove box was Hai Karate mixed with spot remover! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back