New wheels on CR-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally finished up polishing my prelude wheels and got the tires mounted and bolted them on.

Edit: It shows upside down and I have no idea how to fix it from my phone.

F4F032D1-AD7E-4964-94D9-3692EBA2D11B.jpeg

Last edited:
You may have done this on purpose, and correct me if Im wrong, but I think from the factory the wheels went the other way. My buddy had a brand new one in HS and I thought they were always like the throwing stars from BMW.

Originally Posted by Audios
You may have done this on purpose, and correct me if Im wrong, but I think from the factory the wheels went the other way. My buddy had a brand new one in HS and I thought they were always like the throwing stars from BMW.

Unless there are left and right wheels the other side will look like you think they should.

You're exactly right! I hadn't even noticed, now I have to swap them around or it'll drive me nuts.

Originally Posted by maxdustington
Nice! I love factory wheels on different cars.

That CR-V is so 90s with the bug deflector, wheels and spoiler. I love it!

Thanks! I have always favored 90s Japanese cars.

Good eye! I missed it entirely until you mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back