Buick Regal TourX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen a Buick Regal TourX on my way home from work and I kinda like it. What do you guys think ?

[Linked Image]

List of previous threads on the TourX: ... List of TourX threads on bitog.

It does look great. I'd buy it. It doesn't have the ground clearance of a true CUV or SUV, so it is indeed the Station Wagon which marketers still hate to call them.
I'm waiting for the woody version actually. ...
crackmeup2.gif

Looks great!

I've owned several wagons. Very practical. Probably always have at least one wagon...

I like it, in general, but the picture you posted is actually of European Opel Insignia. The TourX sits a little higher and also has the stupid plastic cladding around wheel arches, which I don't care for.

However, people have been getting these for close to 30% off MSRP, which makes it a decent deal overall. Made in Germany, too. They don't sell because GM does not advertise them, and US in general just hates wagons.

Also, this being now a PSA vehicle, its future is up in the air.

[Linked Image]

I own one.

I like the cladding around the wheel well on the American (Buick) version. Keeps the paint chip free behind the wheels.

Made by Opel, part of the PSA Group. As mentioned above, Tour-X not advertised by Buick. There is also a German, British and Australian permutation. There may soon be a French version (Peugeot 508)

If I wanted something high, I would have purchased an SUV. I don't like SUV's. Don't want something high.

I saw one the other day. I think it looks great. I'd take on over an SUV any day.

My sister nearly wets herself every time she sees one. She's had 4 Subaru Outbacks.

We were on a Buick GMC dealership looking at trucks with Dad... and spots a TourX and starts in... waving her arms and pointing wildly... "duh herr duh huh heh duh huh duh... CAR!!!" She's a 52 year old woman, and couldn't speak coherently when she saw one. I thought she was having a stroke.

Yeah, I guess I can see why. The swoopy wagon that Subaru has never ever come close to ever making.

She'll own one... guaranteed.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
I like it, in general, but the picture you posted is actually of European Opel Insignia.

lol.gif
That was the better looking pic I could find but the one you posted is actually like the one I saw.

I'd definitely take one over any generic crossover (RAV4, Equinox, etc.)

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
I think they're a good value! 4-cylinder wagon with a panoramic sunroof at a great price
smile.gif

Yep-and in the next three years the plug will be pulled and your resale value will be worse than Buick's already are.......

There is no case one can make for this red herring to be around long.

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
I think they're a good value! 4-cylinder wagon with a panoramic sunroof at a great price
smile.gif

They will never beat the Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back