literally anything.
Spoon
Fingers
Celery
Carrots
Waffles
Bagels
Toast

heck, one of my dad's Favorite sandwiches is PB&Bologna...

S'mores, rarely celery, more often just a spoonful if I'm hungry but too lazy to come up with something to eat so I'm smorgasbording it, eating a little of this and that.

I once knew a gal that would sneak it into chili. We're not together any longer for that and other reasons. lol. Don't mess with my chili.

Last edited:
a teaspoon...although with lectins and molds, I'm not a big peanut butter consumer anymore

Almost anything goes great with it. I love peanut butter and sliced dill pickle sandwich.

Saltine crackers is still my go to.

Back in my younger days, syrup mixed with peanut butter was yummy on pancakes, and every now and then I would spread peanut butter on a pancake, and top it off with apple sauce.

Originally Posted by earlyre
literally anything.
Spoon
Fingers
Celery
Carrots
Waffles
Bagels
Toast

heck, one of my dad's Favorite sandwiches is PB&Bologna...

GRRRR: You forgot the pickles on top.....

red hot peppers? (Asian style sauce)

celery stalks, carrots, apple slices, bananas, chocolate squares, various crackers, on top of a nutella sandwich, smoothie?

NYEngineer:

re: bacon and peanut butter on toast

YES!

Best surprise sandwich you'll ever eat.

I used to pre- toast muffins and then smear some Chunky Jiff and a few slices of bacon in between. Then toast some more.

Dont knock it till you had it.

AWESOME!

Last edited:
When I was eating cabs I would regularly toast an english muffin, butter it, put peanut-butter over that and then a dollop of strawberry jam on-top of that. It really hits the spot because it's so delicious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back