New Pup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving in about an hour to pick up a new pack member at the breeder. He's an 8 week old, male Weimerner. We lost our female several years back but she lived to be 14 so we count ourselves lucky. Been a while since we had a puppy in the house but I'm sure it will all come back to us. LOL!

Just looked them up--beautiful dogs.

We have a Jack Russell and a St. Bernard, both adorable in their own ways.

Enjoy!

Hijack:
She joined us 3 weeks ago. Rescue dog. Super calm and timid, but getting into the swing of things:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

nice high energy dogs, neighbor has one + gets 2 walks daily one from him + one from his wife! girlfriend + i share an above average energy bischon, not your typical lap dog as we walked him from puppyhood + he is not neutered as is best for a dogs health.

got a rescue dog myself 7 years ago. A lhasa apso best little dog I've ever had , still going strong ..at 7 years old still wants to play with his toys just like when he was a puppy...this one was never shy . very out going and not afraid of anything.. , he sure is a great watch dog

Congratulations! May the potty training period be short.

This is Oliver, our Mini Schnauzer. We got him around 8 weeks old, he will be turning 2 in July.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Cute doggies! My neighbor just got a corgi-husky mix. The puppy is only six weeks old and crazy-cute. He rolls over on his back and sticks his legs out for everyone and wants his belly rubbed.

Dogs are the best.

We have a Schnauzer Terrier and cut her hair very short. She looks like a mini Grey Hound with no hair.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Inked
Leaving in about an hour to pick up a new pack member at the breeder. He's an 8 week old, male Weimerner. We lost our female several years back but she lived to be 14 so we count ourselves lucky. Been a while since we had a puppy in the house but I'm sure it will all come back to us. LOL!

Can't wait to see pics! Good luck!

Originally Posted by tcp71
Hijack:
She joined us 3 weeks ago. Rescue dog. Super calm and timid, but getting into the swing of things:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Your new addition looks like a twin sister to our "Cassidy"! We got her when she was 12 weeks old. She had been a rescue dog who through a rescue group was placed into a correctional institutional program to be trained by the prisoners. We drove about 3 1/2 hours to pick her up and bring her home. She is now 2 1/2 years old and we have many pictures that show the remarkable similarity to your new addition.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Awesome! We pick up our new little Weim next week! Her name is going to be Aprila, and she will join our current Weim "Ducati" who is 6 years old. Our family LOVES WEIMS!!!!

DSC_1241.JPG

Originally Posted by Inked
Well, here he is. Angus (Gus) is his name and I'm working on about 4 hours sleep.

Very cute dog
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back