Cabin Filter for 2015 Venza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know the correct part number for the cabin filter for a 2015 Toyota Venza. I see there are 2, one for $20 and one for $50.

IDK the part number, but have to wonder if one is plain, the other having charcoal in it.

My Avalon had the charcoal one standard. I replaced it with plain but just went back to charcoal (just because). Both were applicable Toyota part numbers.

May want to check one of the online Toyota parts dealers to see if that is the difference.

You should consider the Mahle CareMetix cabin filter. Part number LAO490. Rock Auto carries it
smile.gif

It has a charcoal layer for the odor plus another layer to stop mold

Originally Posted by 007
Does anyone know the correct part number for the cabin filter for a 2015 Toyota Venza. I see there are 2, one for $20 and one for $50.

It would take a gun to my head to make me pay fifty bucks for a cabin filter.
Think I'd snip fiberglas before laying out that kind of money.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 007

Where are you looking up these cabin filters? Are these OEM?

Send me $40 and I'll send you two filters w free shipping ;-)

I highly recommend the K&N cabin air filter for your Toyota Venza they are serviceable and can be cleaned and reoiled with a K&N air filter recharge kit when they get dirty. I use a K&N cabin air filter in our Nissan 370Z they work great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back