Ryobi Undercarriage Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I saw this...

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi-water-broom-11-inch-pressure-washer/1001029363

download.png

download (1).png

I think I would have hosed it off with a hose first.. velocity/pressure has its place but 5gal+ a min out of the hose to get all the loose stuff off. Then hit it with that.

I think it would take forever with a little electric 1.2-1.5 gpm model powering it.. not sure how good it would work either.

Last edited:
Looks like a neat product , it would be good in the salt belt for sure . No end to the stuff a true hoarder can collect these days .

Yeah I kind of want to get one and see how it works... I mean I can always take it back if it's no good.

[censored]? If you have zombie guts all over the sides of the vehicle as pictured, this product is far down on the list of needs.

Originally Posted by Kjmack
Looks like a neat product , it would be good in the salt belt for sure . No end to the stuff a true hoarder can collect these days .

Got that right.
It's now on my purchase list.

I have one. I didn't buy it for that though. If you flip it over it makes a really nice water broom for cleaning your garage floor, driveway and sidewalks. Which is the way it's shown being used in the bottom photograph. (Notice the, "This Side Up" sticker, with the nozzles pointed down).

To me, it would be great if you could "feed" some sort of degreaser, like Simple Green or Dawn dishsoap, into the water stream!

Ed

Originally Posted by Ed_Flecko
To me, it would be great if you could "feed" some sort of degreaser, like Simple Green or Dawn dishsoap, into the water stream!

Ed

Being that you hook it up to your pressure washer I imagine that you can feed the degreaser through it and downstream at low pressure to this.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back