Anybody dislike FedEx Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody dislike FedEx ground as much as I do ???
Every package that is shipped to me by FedEx ground takes a day longer than it should because they turn it over to the post office for delivery ...«...«...«...«

Just be glad it is not UPS Ground.....because more packages get lost and are damaged more then FedEx Ground.

I hate FedEx Grounds business model of not having company drivers. Their drivers get paid crap compared to UPS drivers with little to no benefits to boot.

Originally Posted by Mainia
Just be glad it is not UPS Ground.....because more packages get lost and are damaged more then FedEx Ground.

The opposite seems true to me. I bought a Sony TV From BH Photo that was delivered by FedEx Ground. The box had a big gash in it and I was surprised the TV wasn't damaged.
FedEx Ground Drivers aren't as professional as UPS drivers if you pay attention.

UPS by me is FAR better than FedEx.
Every fed ex package looks like they ran it over with a Mack truck, and then a tank.

UPS and FedEx both seem to do well delivering to me. The USPS OTOH seems to have real issues. I often get other peoples mail, and I have no idea how much of my mail I never see.

No problems with any of the carriers listed above.
It's just not a thing that I think about...
cheers3.gif

I like all of them! My packages seem to arrive in reasonable time with USPS, FedEx , and UPS.

USPS is incredible to deliver packages Sunday!

FedEx SmartPost is what kills me. Easy 10 days. In the first 48 hours the package crosses the country and gets within 150 miles of me. Then the USPS takes over. I suspect they got the short end of the contract (as forced by a congressional edict) and are sandbagging in protest.

SmartPost seems to happen a lot with ebay free shipping deals.

Given the choice I'll choose UPS every time. Had a USPS worked THROW a package at my front door, and anytime I use FedEx my box is crushed or damaged in some way.

Originally Posted by madRiver
I like all of them! My packages seem to arrive in reasonable time with USPS, FedEx , and UPS.

USPS is incredible to deliver packages Sunday!
. Same for me.

FedEx Ground really sucks
If I ship to my work they deliver after closing hours ...«
If I ship to my home
They rely on USPS
That's s joke at best

Originally Posted by kstanf150
Every package that is shipped to me by FedEx ground takes a day longer than it should because they turn it over to the post office for delivery

As mentioned, nope, that's not Fedex Ground (although they may be contracted to handle part of the transit), that's SmartPost. Either blame yourself for choosing the cheapest shipping option or blame the vendor for using it.

Originally Posted by 02SE
UPS and FedEx both seem to do well delivering to me. The USPS OTOH seems to have real issues. I often get other peoples mail, and I have no idea how much of my mail I never see.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back