Gal from the past comes on to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could go three ways in regards to telling your wife. She might just get mad at both of you, or she might just get mad at the girl, or she might appreciate you more.
Either way it's best to tell her.

I'll be 54. Jennifer Aniston is 51, like my wife. Sometimes age is just a number and means the person has more experience and confidence.

I'd take someone who is a confident and vibrant 50 something over a 20 something who may have fewer wrinkles, but has more self doubts.

Originally Posted by zzyzzx
Originally Posted by JamesBond
Pics, or it didn't happen.

She's 54. Are you sure that you want them?

Any time I've been in a situation like that,I just throw in the phrase "my girlfriend and I" with every other word,and they get the hint and leave me alone.

Originally Posted by grampi
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by CT8
How old ?

I am 60, she is 54

She has arrived just in time to ruin your retirement. Run!

I don't let my little head do the thinking...

Then you should have already started running.

Originally Posted by javacontour
Originally Posted by atikovi
There is this other post here about a guy with a wife and TWO girlfriends: https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5089599/1 Who knows, let her meet your wife and see if they hit it off.
lol.gif

I think those ladies were friends of the wife....

Don't be a buzzkill.

Naw, just disappointed. I saw a link and it was click-bait
smile.gif

I thought I was going to read a juicy tale on BITOG. I should have known better.

Originally Posted by javacontour
There is this other post here about a guy with a wife and TWO girlfriends: https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5089599/1 Who knows, let her meet your wife and see if they hit it off.
lol.gif

I think those ladies were friends of the wife....

Don't be a buzzkill.

Originally Posted by CT8
To old to destroy a marriage with.

I wouldn't consider it even if we were still young...

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Successful Single Cougar Blackmail Avoidance !

Had similar situation about ten years ago. Old girlfriend from the 80's saw me driving to work one day and emailed me.
She said she works down the street from me now.
I did a work lunch, caught up a bit and the said goodby.
She sent me some texts to go to a concert but i ignored her.

She did steal a kiss as she got out of her car.

Yep lots of women that age that haven't saved a thing in their life are looking for a secure retirement package.

I guess maturity does not correlate to age, that's messed up. The type of games I expect from people my age, not people my parents age.

This is a problem getting worse everyday. I've had women try to pick me up with my girlfriend standing 8 feet away. Yes, they knew I was with her.

You made the right choice by just walking away from that.

According to my girlfriend, these things also happen right in front of her face, but I'm allegedly too thick to notice when it happens.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
She was looking for a bulge in the pants. ...

.... the WALLET in the back pocket !

Or, it's quite possible she just wanted sex...either way I'm out...

Originally Posted by DoubleWasp
This is a problem getting worse everyday. I've had women try to pick me up with my girlfriend standing 8 feet away. Yes, they knew I was with her.

You made the right choice by just walking away from that.

According to my girlfriend, these things also happen right in front of her face, but I'm allegedly too thick to notice when it happens.
lol.gif

I had a woman come on to me at a wedding reception right in front of my wife....some of these women just don't care...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back