AAA Pressure Washer Pumps-Comet made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at a buying a Simpson pressure washer that has a AAA triplex pump.I've read that they are built by Comet pump in Italy.This model also features a Koehler Command Ch395 engine.My other choice would be a Cat pump and a Honda GX395 engine.Thanks Joe

ALWAYS buy the Honda GX.

And do you really need the gas hog big engine? The 5.5hp GX200 sips fuel and is usually enough for most uses.

I've had a small engine and big engine pressure washer and I used the small engine washer 95% of the time.

Without knowing what the intended use is for we can't determine how large his needs are. I will say I only look at GX engine with CAT pumps.
You can never go wrong with to much power it just sucks more fuel like a air compressor nobody's ever said I have to much air but most complain they don't have enough well you didn't buy enough power.

In addition to the engine and the brand of pump, you want to get the right type of pump. Any axial style pump will not last as long as the triplex or fully plumbed pump.

Vertical engine almost certainly means a triaxial pump which is OK, but not what you want for a high quality pressure washer.

I still advocate a electric pressure washer pump for many. How many people are cleaning the mud and grease from a bulldozer?

I posted a similar thread a couple days ago about small engines. Some people sang the praises for Subaru Robin small engines. I went looking for equipment online with this engine and found out it stopped being manufactured in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back