2019 NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's watching? Any guesses as to who the Cardinals take at 1? All signs over the last 48 hours seem to be pointing away from the Cards taking Murray, which means that I'd say the most likely scenario is that the Cards take Murray.
lol.gif

Just read an article saying that they haven't assured Rosen that they WON'T take Murray, which you would think they might have done if they were going to go after someone else. Then again, that's nothing more than innuendo.... This will certainly be an interesting draft..not gonna watch it.

I wasn't happy about seeing the Pats let running backs go into free agency, only to devote a first rounder to a running back last year. But Sony Michel worked out well enough last year, so In Bill We Trust....

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
I haven't watched an NFL game in the last 2 years. And, it's going on 3 years this season.

Good post. Glad you contributed to this thread.....

Not sure why you think people in this thread care.

I haven't watched an NFL game in the last 2 years. And, it's going on 3 years this season.

+1

Originally Posted by Chris Meutsch
As a Bills fan, I'll take whoever I can get to make paulri unhappy for years to come...........

From Buffalo?

Yeah, it's not a game, it's a draft genius...

I'm hoping the Packers can grab a really good LB/Edge rusher or the TE Hockenson at 12, then address what you didn't take at 12 with pick 30 (or trade back from 30 to pick up more draft capital).

Looks like New England got a nice replacement for what Josh Gordon was providing last year (and still might be able to do this year, who knows). So far so good.

Originally Posted by Nickdfresh
Originally Posted by Chris Meutsch
As a Bills fan, I'll take whoever I can get to make paulri unhappy for years to come...........

From Buffalo?

Yep, grew up right off Southwestern/Leydecker in West Seneca/Orchard Park.

Originally Posted by Nickdfresh
What were the Cardinals thinking? Maybe we can ruin another QB prodigy?

Rosen wasn't a prodigy nor any scrub QB the Cardinals drafted prior to this year. Murray will be a good QB in the league. As for the Cardinals they are the Cardinals and they will trip over their own 2 feet like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back