Buying Auto Parts (Ebay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Hub [censored]'y Bearing 513188 for the SUV and am wondering what sellers on Ebay to buy from ?

rock auto sells Moog for girlfriends bearing eating 13 malibu $99 + $9 to ship, good stuff cheaper!

I'm guessing you don't know how eBay works. Look at the sellers reviews if they don't have anything over 97% stay away. It would help us give suggestions if we knew the make,model, year.

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
I'm guessing you don't know how eBay works. Look at the sellers reviews if they don't have anything over 97% stay away. It would help us give suggestions if we knew the make,model, year.

I'm not sure I trust online reviews. It's a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD

Originally Posted by Warstud

Why not? the seller cant have thousands of friends posting fake reviews.

Eljefino, never even thought about Detroit Axle. Good reviews too. I wouldn't hesitate on those for a second especially at that price. Nice recommendation!

Rock Auto has the actual OE hub, ACDelco GM Original Equipment
smile.gif

Here you go. After looking through some brands such as SKF, and Raybestos. I would go for the MOOGs. They dont have bad reviews unlike those other brands. Probably going to be the best aftermarket brand before you step into ACDelco.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOOG-New-F...trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

Made in China. Probably same manufacturer as the $32 bearings, just paying more for the Moog box.

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
Rock Auto has the actual OE hub, ACDelco GM Original Equipment
smile.gif

You really want to go to Rockauto, they have tiered pricing from econo to premium & the funny
thing is i still can't pick up the difference between the discount $3.10 FWD bearing & the 'premium' $38-48 one,
other than the box emblem & the $3.10 one was 'date assembled' twenty + years ago YMMV.

Originally Posted by atikovi
Here you go. After looking through some brands such as SKF, and Raybestos. I would go for the MOOGs. They dont have bad reviews unlike those other brands. Probably going to be the best aftermarket brand before you step into ACDelco.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOOG-New-F...trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

Made in China. Probably same manufacturer as the $32 bearings, just paying more for the Moog box.

The MOOG one was the only one that actually had decent reviews. Looks like the Raybestos and SKF are junk on the Trailblazer application.

The MOOG one was the only one that actually had decent reviews.

I put a Moog on the drivers side 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by Chris142
Originally Posted by Warstud

Why not? the seller cant have thousands of friends posting fake reviews.

The Ebay link only had 23 reviews and the price is about $60 cheaper....so I'm a bit skeptical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back