LiquiMoly Jectron Fuel Injection Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever use this or have an opinion good, bad, or otherwise?

I generally run a bottle of Techron or Redline fuel system cleaner before every oil change in all of our cars. My older son will be driving our/his Mazda 6 home from Phoenix to Dallas in a few weeks and I was going to tell him to put in some Techron for the trip home (we'll change the oil and do some other maintenance before he heads back), but I see this Jectron stuff on Amazon for $31.70 for a 6 pack or $23 for a 4 pack, so I was thinking about using this instead. Looks like a sound deal from a reliable company. I had good results with the LM Motor Oil Saver helping stop an oil seep on a older Northstar Cadillac, so I don't mind trying it if anyone wants me to be a guinea pig.

+1 Berrymans Chemtool and Redline SI-1 together will give the best results. Run one or the other for a full tank and then the other. They are different product for different types of deposits, the chemtool is a powerful solvent that dissolves varnish quickly while the Redline is better suited to hard deposits.
I have used the LM product and its not one of their best, the pro line are their better products but some are not sold in the USA.

I've used Liqui Moly Jectron in the past before. It did help clean my Injector Dynamics 1000cc on my previous car. I would use a PEA based fuel injector cleaner instead for better results like Redline or Techron.

Works great on Bosch FI systems & a dual carbed bus.
The Berryman B-12 I use to decarbonize loose engine parts, but it's a close second as a pour-in-the-fuel-tank system cleaner.

I use Amsoil P.I. it's PEA/PIB/Ester from the information I scrounged together and does a really good job. I unclogged an injector with it.
I've also used Redline Si-1 with good results. Any high content PEA based cleaner will work well in addition to Top-Tier fuel usage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back