Help Us Decide 2019: GMC Terrain vs. Toyota RAV4 vs. Subaru Forester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, our Explorer did not have the seats the Tahoe does … they try to stuff oversized consoles with subwoofers sometimes at the cost of seat wrap around ability …

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
[Linked Image]

Sharp !

Originally Posted by 4WD
Yes, our Explorer did not have the seats the Tahoe does … they try to stuff oversized consoles with subwoofers sometimes at the cost of seat wrap around ability …

See, you know what I am talking about!
I sat in a Lexus ES 350 & LS 450 at our local IntAutoShow, and for the size of the cars, I was extremely disappointed and not very comfortable.

Originally Posted by The Critic
RAV4 Hybrid LE. I test drove one last Sunday and the one I drove stickered for $30K. Averaged 43 mpg during the 10 mile test drive. Coming from a Prius, it is a nice upgrade in every way, but compared to other small SUV's I can see where there are some deficiencies.

Toyota has an 800-1000 surcharge on the hybrid models so that is about a 2 to 3 year break even with the current price of gas and 15,000 miles a year. Plus, oil spec is a 0W16 !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Spector
Originally Posted by The Critic
RAV4 Hybrid LE. I test drove one last Sunday and the one I drove stickered for $30K. Averaged 43 mpg during the 10 mile test drive. Coming from a Prius, it is a nice upgrade in every way, but compared to other small SUV's I can see where there are some deficiencies.

Toyota has an 800-1000 surcharge on the hybrid models so that is about a 2 to 3 year break even with the current price of gas and 15,000 miles a year. Plus, oil spec is a 0W16 !!!!!!!!!

It is $800-$1k over the non-hybrid AWD[/] Model. So if you were originally shopping for a FWD model the real price difference is about $3K. The performance improvement alone is worth the upgrade.

the mystery ends! looks nice but, hope it proves to be a reliable choice as todays vehicles like everything are quite $$$$ to buy + even worse to fix after most short warranties are gone!

Originally Posted by benjy
the mystery ends! looks nice but, hope it proves to be a reliable choice as todays vehicles like everything are quite $$$$ to buy + even worse to fix after most short warranties are gone!

There's a Debbie Downer in every thread, LOL!
This machine was pretty well priced OTD and should serve the wife well.
If she's happy with it, then that's all that matters.
It does look nice and from what you've written sounds like a very comfortable highway ride.
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back