Email Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I no longer getting email notice that someone has responded to my post?

Cookies are not blocked.

One moderator asked if I subscribed to the post I started. I answered no. Moderator said he thought I needed to subscribe to the post I started.

I see no "Subscribe" anywhere. I clicked on my user name, scrolled down to subscriptions - "There are no subscription groups currently available."

Did you click that "Thread Options" black box drop-down, right above the first post, and pick "Follow Thread"?

Last edited:
Instead of Subscriptions, look under "Followed Lists" in your profile, and be sure to click on the "Followed Threads" tab to see individual topics.

Also make sure that your profile "Preferences" page, at the bottom under "Email and Private Message Preferences", has " Should anything added to your Follow Lists be emailed to you" checked Yes... at least it looks like you might need to toggle that setting on to get email notifications.

Did not click on thread options. So that's the way it's done now. When did that become the way?

I have pages of replies from 6/17/2013 to 10/13/2018. Never clicked on "Thread Options" before

Thanks for the heads up.

"make sure that your profile "Preferences" page, at the bottom under "Email and Private Message Preferences", has " Should anything added to your Follow Lists be emailed to you" checked Yes..."

That is and has been checked "YES"

Available Subscription Groups
There are no subscription groups currently available

Had similar problem with a different forum. The YES had been unchecked. Wonder if that is a browser problem. I use Firefox. Probably a result of an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back