Best Time For Battery Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battery in my car is 6 years old. Have not yet load tested it. Car starts immediately. I want to buy new before the next cold season. Is there a best time price wise to buy a battery? Coupons, promotions?

Take a look at my similar question titled, "Replace battery every 3 years - needed or not?" - https://bit.ly/2Vh9awS

I got a lot of good feedback.

smile.gif

Ed

Advance Auto overprices them and and you gotta line up your wizard points to get the best price. The price matters by size, so if someone says I bought a battery for my Micro Mini and it
only cost me $50, don't expect the same price.

Originally Posted by Linctex
I go to the Interstate Battery dealer and buy the "blemished" ones at a good discount

I worked at Interstate part time while in college and remember this. We had a rack in our back room with old (but good) batteries that customers gave us. They all sold for $40 regardless of size and had been fully tested on our Cetek device.

I snagged a group 65 with extra capacity during my last few months working there, and the battery lasted about 4 years (on top of its age at the time we acquired it in the store). Can't complain for $10/year cost.

Get the $50 value power from walmart when you find one made by East Penn (Serial number starts with EP).

Originally Posted by eljefino
Get the $50 value power from walmart when you find one made by East Penn (Serial number starts with EP).

^^^^^^^^^

This if available in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back