Another pic of gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by oilpsi2high
Just paid 2.81 for regular here in the Albany area.

Just paid $1.33 for 91 at Costco, that's $5.03/gallon. In BC they've hit $1.70/L for REGULAR, which is $6.44/gallon
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

Just paid $1.33 for 91 at Costco, that's $5.03/gallon. In BC they've hit $1.70/L for REGULAR, which is $6.44/gallon
crazy2.gif

Ouch.

The new solar panels are generating 30+ kilowatt hours per day... Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Originally Posted by OVERKILL

crazy2.gif

Ouch.

The new solar panels are generating 30+ kilowatt hours per day... Just sayin'.

Tracking solar has a whopping 14% CF in Ontario. I wouldn't need solar, even at our current hydro prices, an electric would be significantly cheaper than gas.

Originally Posted by Willclark
I hope gas prices reach $4.00 a gallon. Maybe it will teach you guys a lesson? Once it reaches $3.00 a gallon, I ride a sweet mountain bike 15 miles round trip daily to work. Some of you gas consumers are similar to drug addicts. It doesn't matter how much the product gets, you will continue to buy..

Exactly what lesson are you hoping it teaches us? I'm curious.

What about the lesson you're hoping it teaches me? That even driving my relatively conservative 2.5 liter 4-cylinder car 110 miles round trip, I should feel ashamed about holding down a good job that requires me to shell out $60 a week just to commute?

No, seriously, I'm curious. What lesson? Tell me.

I noticed most Americans really don't care about the cost of gas and continue to drive regardless.

Don't care? Oh I care.. I just have no choice. Either I pay for the gas, or I won't be able to go to work, and I'll lose my job as a result.

Originally Posted by SirTanon
I hope gas prices reach $4.00 a gallon. Maybe it will teach you guys a lesson? Once it reaches $3.00 a gallon, I ride a sweet mountain bike 15 miles round trip daily to work. Some of you gas consumers are similar to drug addicts. It doesn't matter how much the product gets, you will continue to buy..

Exactly what lesson are you hoping it teaches us? I'm curious.

What about the lesson you're hoping it teaches me? That even driving my relatively conservative 2.5 liter 4-cylinder car 110 miles round trip, I should feel ashamed about holding down a good job that requires me to shell out $60 a week just to commute?

No, seriously, I'm curious. What lesson? Tell me.

I noticed most Americans really don't care about the cost of gas and continue to drive regardless.

Don't care? Oh I care.. I just have no choice. Either I pay for the gas, or I won't be able to go to work, and I'll lose my job as a result.

SirTanon,

There are the 3 types of crabs in life:
-the ones that pull you back into the bucket
-the ones that help you get out of the bucket
-the ones that look at you getting out of the bucket or getting pulled back into the bucket

Personally, I likes the cooked ones.
Take your pick.

Electric run bikes are starting to take off in some cities. I've been to several European countries where gas is much more expensive yet few people complain. They adjust their lives around it. Many of you, could adjust you're lives to consume less gas but refuse to do it. So, I don't care how high gas price get.

Electric run bikes are starting to take off in some cities. I've been to several European countries where gas is much more expensive yet few people complain. They adjust their lives around it. Many of you, could adjust you're lives to consume less gas but refuse to do it. So, I don't care how high gas price get.

Enjoy your bike.

I aim to put a 6.0L Biturbo W12 in the garage this summer. I don't really care how high gas gets either.

Time to say goodbye 👾. ⬛ï¸â¬›ï¸â¬›ï¸

Pi
Originally Posted by PimTac

I have a right to post my opinion just like anyone else does. I am not sure why you have a problem with me but won't change my opinion on things to satisfy you. I've read the rules for posting and don't believe I violated any of them.

Pi
Originally Posted by PimTac

I have a right to post my opinion just like anyone else does. I am not sure why you have a problem with me but won't change my opinion on things to satisfy you. I've read the rules for posting and don't believe I violated any of them.

You do have the right but I also have the right to ignore those who just clutter up the boards with personal agenda and sniping.

See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back