What are you listening to right now?

Electric Light Orchestra - Wembley Or Bust Concert. My Dad saw ELO at LSU in 1977 and brought the "Out of the Blue" album home to me. I still have that one and all of the others before and after, but now all are converted to MP3 format @ 320K sitting out in Google's cloud. I have really enjoyed Jeff Lynne's work through these many years...

Another band I ran across on MP3Million.com. I know nothing about them other than they are from the good ole USA, somewhere in Connecticut. Judging from their Facebook page they play a lot of bars around there in Connecticut and Massachsetts. They look to be a bit older than the average band out there nowadays but the sound is very cool, late 80's straight up hard rock. The production is a bit subdued on the album, some of the vocals and percussion could stand to be a bit bigger but that is just my opinion. The full album is on You Tube along with a couple of audio-only videos with the album cover. Which BTW it is a cool album cover, should appeal to any BITOG'er or car person.

This is a modern hard rock/melodic rock band from New York City. This is on their first album from 2015 but the song does exactly what good rock and roll should do: It sounds great, has catchy hooks, is written very well and just makes you feel good to listen to it. This is a great song even if it is a few years old now, they sound a bit like a combination of mid 80's Def Leppard and the early version of TNT.

These guys really appeal to me...but I know it's their formula...grabs me for a few plays and then the next one does too

Back