NEW Red Line Professional-Series 5w40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by racin4ds
I'm still alive and well gents... just not wasting my breath- No reason to argue over generic property sheets! lol

You M1 guys never change and opinions are like buttholes....

That's a big Texas sized 10-4 on not having sources

I'm still alive and well gents... just not wasting my breath- No reason to argue over generic property sheets! lol

There's nothing to argue, the product information is identical. CP owns Redline, Redline Professional is re-branded CP. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Regarding "M1 guys never changing", perhaps it's worth noting who brought up Mobil. Fifth post in the thread, entirely unprovoked, big daddy hippo dung comes blundering in with his manure spreader in full swing:
Likely better than any Mobil 1 or Amsoil junk out there passing as high end syns...
27.gif

Nobody takes the bait, so you go eat a truckload of beans and come back for another pass, this time taking a shot at edyvw who noted that the product is repackaged Kendall:
He doesn't know and is just spewing non-factual garbage. Redline is a top tier syn company and is 10 times better than his M1. I will bet you money this oil is nothing close to regular Kendall, Redline has too large a reputation to uphold unlike Mobil...

I then provided a couple of screenshots of the product information, showing that they are the same. You eventually come around for pass number three with this gem. I'm not sure what value you think you are providing with your drive-by defecation regime, but I can assure you nobody is benefiting from it.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

There's nothing to argue, the product information is identical. CP owns Redline, Redline Professional is re-branded CP. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Regarding "M1 guys never changing", perhaps it's worth noting who brought up Mobil. Fifth post in the thread, entirely unprovoked, big daddy hippo dung comes blundering in with his manure spreader in full swing:
Likely better than any Mobil 1 or Amsoil junk out there passing as high end syns...
27.gif

Nobody takes the bait, so you go eat a truckload of beans and come back for another pass, this time taking a shot at edyvw who noted that the product is repackaged Kendall:
He doesn't know and is just spewing non-factual garbage. Redline is a top tier syn company and is 10 times better than his M1. I will bet you money this oil is nothing close to regular Kendall, Redline has too large a reputation to uphold unlike Mobil...

I then provided a couple of screenshots of the product information, showing that they are the same. You eventually come around for pass number three with this gem. I'm not sure what value you think you are providing with your drive-by defecation regime, but I can assure you nobody is benefiting from it.

The guy is a troll, just leave it.
Though I am curious would my engine in Toyota last 10x longer if I use Redline
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by kschachn
What exactly does "OEM-required Group III/Group IV PAO Base Stocks" mean?

I would say it means that only Group III (hydrocracked synthetic and better can meet The OEM's requirements. I would not expect BMW to allow Group II oils in any of their modern engines. The VANOS would poop its pants.

Originally Posted by vavavroom
Originally Posted by kschachn
What exactly does "OEM-required Group III/Group IV PAO Base Stocks" mean?

I would say it means that only Group III (hydrocracked synthetic and better can meet The OEM's requirements. I would not expect BMW to allow Group II oils in any of their modern engines. The VANOS would poop its pants.

LOL such requirement DOES not exist. It only exists in Redline marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back