Men's beards are dirty ! LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
New study says 83% of men's beards are disgustinly dirty with odd germs . Dogs hair are cleaner than most men's beards study show . Heard it on the radio it has to be true.

I heard that on the radio this morning too. I don't know about dog fur being cleaner that a human's beard though. My German Shepherd digs holes out in the back yard and then sleeps in them so it's to believe that a man's beard has more germs in it unless the guy is a complete slob

Mad magazine: One day at the diner (comic strip), dude squeezes his beard into an empty bowl to make a bowl of soup.(around 1970 as I recall) I can't seem to forget that joke!

Wonder what the percentage is for dirty hands. Or dirty faces for the matter.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Yeah, I don't buy it. It gets shampooed every day along with the rest of me, and I don't make a habit of touching my face.

I can't help myself. I touch my beard maybe 40 times/day...

Like my own farts, it smells pretty good to me!

Garbage reporting that will with out thought be regurgitated for decades. Dogs are filthy and eat poop lick their organs etc. and dead stuff.

Most likely a clickbait article that was used as filler between ads songs. Sometimes I will hear about something on the radio a few days after I read about it on reddit or watched a vid about it on YouTube.

Maybe on a long hipster beard or a neckbeard who does not bathe could I see them getting gross. I rarely let my beard grow more than 1/4", after that you get all of the negative aspects like having to wash it after meals and not being able to seal cups against your lips. I'll trim it less during the cold part of winter though.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Yeah, I don't buy it. It gets shampooed every day along with the rest of me, and I don't make a habit of touching my face.

Your in the 17% .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back