Wireless Mouse for $4 - Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the receptionist that I fixed her car a little while ago asked me if I knew anything about computers. I said sure, so she brought in her Netbook for me to clean all the malware off of.
While I was doing that she said she hated the track pad and was wondering if this wireless mouse she bought at the dollar store could be used with the computer and she handed it to me.

I told her it could so I put the single AA battery in it and plugged the dongle into the netbook and started to use it.

I was actually surprised at the resolution of this optical wireless mouse that only costs $4 CDN ($2.96 USD).

Anyway, if you need a cheapie mouse for your laptop or media server I would see if you can find this one. Can't beat the price and it performs quite well.

This one came from Dollarama

91uWGCNWA8L._SY679_.jpg

350x350_smart_fit.jpg

I was just shocked that for $4 it was that good and optical/wireless. I feel like they should be charging more...
27.gif

Stevie,
I see logitech's in samsclub for $9 and onsale for $6 I think here in US.
I miss shopping in dollarama, they carry fishing lures, I could not believe it, last time I was there I loaded up on some essentials

:)

Originally Posted by stockrex
Stevie,
I see logitech's in samsclub for $9 and onsale for $6 I think here in US.
I miss shopping in dollarama, they carry fishing lures, I could not believe it, last time I was there I loaded up on some essentials

:)

We don't have Sams Club here any longer (that I'm aware of), they went under the few locations they did have. And I haven't seen a wireless optical mouse as cheaply prices as this or even close anywhere.

Probably because we get hosed on most things here.
smirk2.gif

I stopped buying wireless mice a few years ago when I got tired of replacing them every couple of years, so now I'm back to using wired mice. I have a nice Logitech mouse now that lasted for 4 1/2 years--about as long if not longer than the 2 wireless mice I had.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by paulri
I stopped buying wireless mice a few years ago when I got tired of replacing them every couple of years, so now I'm back to using wired mice. I have a nice Logitech mouse now that lasted for 4 1/2 years--about as long if not longer than the 2 wireless mice I had.
mad.gif

My Kensington one is over 10 years old and works great. The one button on the side doesn't work well any longer but it's not needed, it's an extra function button.

Originally Posted by Blkstanger
Makes you wonder what the actual cost is to make it.

I shed a tear for the slaves in China.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by StevieC
Originally Posted by Blkstanger
Makes you wonder what the actual cost is to make it.

I shed a tear for the slaves in China.
frown.gif

I'm sure you do
smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back