34 Way Ceramic Coating synthetic wax longevity Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/fznghWNhPzA

Something that's sold at your local grocery store is keeping up with today's expensive "ceramic" coatings is most definitely a surprise.

He leaves it outside 24/7 in direct sunlight/weather conditions, middle of Texas and washes the panel once a month with spray foam soap anda sheepskin mitt.

Very cool. No surprise that Maguires Ultimate Fast Finish was about useless. I find that UFF adds no shine or protection to my vehicles.

Perhaps you got a bad batch. Meguiar's UFF works well enough on my car:

[Linked Image]

And it is still the easiest product to apply that I have ever used, by far.

To NuFinish: IMHO, it isn't "holding up" in this test. Sure, there is some beading, but the sealant has failed. It is dead in the center of the test spot.

No surprise that the true coatings are all that held up for the entire test.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
To NuFinish: IMHO, it isn't "holding up" in this test. Sure, there is some beading, but the sealant has failed. It is dead in the center of the test spot.

No surprise that the true coatings are all that held up for the entire test.

I was going to make almost the exact same comment. Yes, out of all the 'OTC' products, Nu Finish seems to have held up the best, but I'd say at this point, it has failed.

It certainly does its job and does it well for $8 a bottle! I've always loved this stuff and owning many black vehicles over the years find myself going back to it after trying much more expensive products!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back