Napa Gold 7356 c&p ~7100 mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 7356 run one year, one Accord 10% MM oci. Oil was PU 5w20. Typical 7356 results ime. I have read an individual opin this sub forum that the 7356 is not capable of a 10k mile fci. Confident this application capable of another ~3k miles. That said, ~7500 a nice fci max for NG. Silicone adbv flexible and significant extra oil drain base down with a couple inlet holes opened. Replaced with some QSUD 0w20 and a Bosch Premium 3323.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not sure why this wouldnt be capable of 10k, i routinely spin these on customer Hondas to run out to the extent of the MM which is usually 8.5-9.5k they always look just like this when cut.

^^^I agree. I think the individual had a poor result in his application at that fci. As noted, this result typical of similar fcis in Honda applications, and subsequent anecdotes posted.

It looks perfect. I appreciate the uniform pleats all around and on the seam side. It looks like it's barely used

Looks really good. I have used the same version of it except it's sticker was a Wix. I believe the box on the Wix says it can go up to 10k miles like you said... Which is very likely to be done on a clean motor that has been well maintained. In fact I'd bet it could go 15k miles on a motor in that circumstance.

Between yourself, 53stude, and Robert... We have some great pictures of how well these filters look after use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back