NAPA ProSelect 224030 Cabin Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just replaced the factory cabin air filter on the Crosstrek. Not to bad looking for over 28,000 miles. Very easy install behind the glove box. Forgot to take a picture of actual NAPA filter, but it said "Made in South Korea"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Voleak
Just replaced the factory cabin air filter on the Crosstrek. ... Very easy install behind the glove box.

Ford, pay attention. People will only put up with your lack of serviceability so long.

Originally Posted by HangFire
Originally Posted by Voleak
Just replaced the factory cabin air filter on the Crosstrek. ... Very easy install behind the glove box.

Ford, pay attention. People will only put up with your lack of serviceability so long.

The Crosstrek is very easy to do some basic maintenance on. The all important oil change, I don't even have to use a jack or ramps, Anyone looking for a great daily driver, urban cruiser, you should seriously check out a Crosstrek.

Oil changes - a breeze.
Engine air filter - a breeze
Cabin air filter - a breeze

You said it! Just changed the cabin filter on my Forester while waiting for my laundry to be done. Sounds like the same set up as the Crosstrek.

My Mazda on the other hand...I'd get banned from this site if I wrote how changing the cabin filter on that went.

Why should they make it easy? My Toyota Stealership want $43 to change a cabin air filter and their charge is three times what I can buy another brand for on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back