Lane Motor Museum - Nashville (Photo-Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited Lane Motor Museum here in Nashville last week. Should have gone sooner. Really unique collection! What finally made me go was that I saw on Facebook that Nissan was offering a guided tour of their private collection, which resides in the basement. Only $12 admission. Bargain. Highly recommend.

Lane Motor Museum

Here are the Nissans/Datsuns. I'll continue to post photos from the rest of the museum here.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice to see an untouched Datsun B210 hatchback....that was my first car. Loved that thing...it just never died.

Originally Posted by Schmoe
Nice to see an untouched Datsun B210 hatchback....that was my first car. Loved that thing...it just never died.

That B210 is one of my favorites. I REALLY enjoy the fastback design.

How cool would it be to have one of those and to do an engine swap? That stock 60-horse engine just wouldn't cut it.

Thank you, great pics, brings back many memories. A friend had a B210 back in the day, we went everywhere in it, before dissolved into a puff of rust.

Great to see a Datsun 510, the poor man's bimmer. 4 wheel independent suspension back in the 70's! By the time I knew enough to want one, they were getting rare and pricey.

Did you find acquarius's Nissan 300Z in there? Thank you for the pictures. Now it gives me two reasons to go with the other to see the Nashville Predators play sum puck!

Thank you for sharing! Very nice pics John. Never knew that place existed. Back in the day my friend's dad bought a new Infiniti M30 coupe in pearl white. He let my friend and I cruise around in it all the time and we were only 16 or so.

I like how that silver GT-R is kind of hidden among all those older cars. That one would have to be my pick or favorite. Hard choice I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back