Today’s 3am wake-up call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good times when a dozen police chase a car 5 miles in a major metropolitan city only to end the pursuit AT YOUR DRIVEWAY. The guy was screwed not knowing the "street" he turned on was a court. If you're going to run from the police, know your route! Fortunately no harm done to my van on the street or wife's car in the driveway. See, Amsoil really does protect your cars.
lol.gif

263ED546-F9AB-4451-915F-9C645007222F.jpeg

B0E4B27B-384A-4904-B7DD-22B386442E6C.jpeg

Originally Posted by tcp71
You live in Speedway. What did you expect?

You got to be part of the excitement.
lol.gif

...‚ Well, the five miles does equal out to 2 laps at the speedway.

Did you go out in your wifebeater and yell at them to get off your lawn?

Originally Posted by supton
Did you go out in your wifebeater and yell at them to get off your lawn?

Are we going to see you in your "wife beater" on a LIVE PD rerun?
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by eljefino
Your cops still have a crown vic.
laugh.gif

We still have 2 CVPI's left. We normally run ours to 140k-160k miles before auctioning them and these last 2 are at about 110k each.

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Were the cops like "SIR GO BACK INSIDE!"?

Or I will have to tase you.

Years ago the same thing happened to me. It ended IN my driveway. My Wife took pictures and told me about it. I slept through the whole thing. She didn't wake me and said it was all under control.
33.gif

laugh.gif

Ya that surprised me for such a large dept !!! Surprisingly, My towns dept mostly is 50% Vic's !! Rest are P.I Exploders/ Old model Tahoes

OKC PD and OHP have gotten rid of most its CVPI's.

Dave

Last edited:
I spent a fair amount of time driving around that area in the middle of the night, trying to find an address after the US Nationals, one year. No cops were chasing me...

This happened a couple of blocks away from me. We spent the night listening to the bullhorns of the SWAT team repeating variations of "Arthur, we're here to help. Put down your weapon and surrender".

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JLTD
That's got to be fun....here's a wakeup call I received a couple years back --

https://video.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...9e411a037151efb2ad386eaf&oe=5CB2F55E

JLTD, the Parish (Avoyelles) I live in is a farming Parish. 75%+ of the kids that graduate here go straight to farm fields with their family.
Follow me here; my cousins wife's sister and husband, own the local crop dusting company here. Their 2 sons and another gentleman, do all of the crop dusting. The father retired a few years ago, but goes up every now and again. The farmers just harvested the winter wheat crop and are now growing corn, Milo, soybeans, and cotton. The crop dusters fly over my apt. at least once a week.
This is a Q? I have never asked them at family gatherings; Why are all the planes painted yellow? Is it for safety reasons, to be able to see them?

No, they were cool. After a few minutes one of them saw me and came up to talk to me. They seemed to be having a good time talking amongst themselves about the 5 mile trip they took to my house.
lol.gif
I was just more concerned if the guy had hit my van on the street or my wife's Corolla in the driveway.

laugh.gif

Well "technically", the cops that chased him to my house were Indianapolis Metro police. Since I live in the friendly confines of the Town of Speedway, we have our own police department, all sporting new Chargers. But the IMPD CV's are looking wretched these days. I've seen a couple just this past week that had multiple wide rust streaks on the roof.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by JLTD
That's got to be fun....here's a wakeup call I received a couple years back --

https://video.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...9e411a037151efb2ad386eaf&oe=5CB2F55E

JLTD, the Parish (Avoyelles) I live in is a farming Parish. 75%+ of the kids that graduate here go straight to farm fields with their family.
Follow me here; my cousins wife's sister and husband, own the local crop dusting company here. Their 2 sons and another gentleman, do all of the crop dusting. The father retired a few years ago, but goes up every now and again. The farmers just harvested the winter wheat crop and are now growing corn, Milo, soybeans, and cotton. The crop dusters fly over my apt. at least once a week.
This is a Q? I have never asked them at family gatherings; Why are all the planes painted yellow? Is it for safety reasons, to be able to see them?

Yep...safety and visibility IMO.

Originally Posted by Pat in Speedway
No, they were cool. After a few minutes one of them saw me and came up to talk to me. They seemed to be having a good time talking amongst themselves about the 5 mile trip they took to my house.
lol.gif
I was just more concerned if the guy had hit my van on the street or my wife's Corolla in the driveway.

And I see that the Amsoil protected them from that damage. Amazing!
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back