I won a new tool! I don't think I need it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple months back I was browsing through the TechShop magazine on my lunch break at work, and found a page with a contest sponsored by Ullman Tools. The contest was: "Find the Ullman logo hidden somewhere in the issue, go to this website and enter the page # and details, and you're entered". It took me 10 minutes or so, but I found the logo and submitted my entry. Low and behold, I got an email today that I had won! They're sending me the new Ullman Metal Marker, used to "brand" your metal tools with, well, anything I guess. Personally, I have no use for such a thing but it's neat to win something!

Ullman Metal Marker

Maybe I'll donate it to a school or something. Who knows.

Last edited:
Oh baby, I would find some uses for that. Marking tools would be useful, but you could etch some pretty cool designs with it.

I think any art school could put that bad boy to use.

Mark your tools, might make it interesting when your kids inherit your tools. Or if you buy tools for your kids, mark them for them before giving them to them.

Neat prize!

Idea for you: do you have sockets or something that have size markings that are hard to read? Maybe use the etcher to make them easily identifiable.

That's amazing. I'd troll people by marking my stuff CRAFTSMAN-PITTSBURGH and say they merged, and it's a warranty replacement.
lol.gif

OP should hold on to it; it's nice having nice things.

The chemicals this thing runs on and/or waste generated are extraordinarily toxic, so watch for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back