Whats the point of lowriders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowriders?
Just like jacked up Brorider trucks.
Their owners and their circle think they look cool even if they're pretty useless overall.
Nothing new about folks modding cars and trucks and there's no accounting for personal taste.

I don't ride but I don't understand motorcycles with those high chopper handlebars Looks mighty uncomfortable.

But it looks cool.

I don't understand low riders, either but at least they are keeping older classic cars from the junkyard.

As in the case of those ridiculous "edge of wheel" cars in Saudi Arabia, I ask myself, "Where does the money come from for prototypes alone let alone developing a following?"

The bouncing thing is particularly useless and oddly Orwellian.

Originally Posted by Kira
As in the case of those ridiculous "edge of wheel" cars in Saudi Arabia, I ask myself, "Where does the money come from for prototypes alone let alone developing a following?"

The bouncing thing is particularly useless and oddly Orwellian.

I remember reading about that back in 1984 when I worked on an animal farm.

Originally Posted by 01rangerxl
Becoming popular? I thought your state invented it like 40-50 years ago.

Ya but I have not seen it in years. Now I see guys going down main bouncing or on 3 wheels.

No one would want those 1970s-80s American boats anyway. Who who want to sink thousands into a 1976 Impala otherwise?

They definitely drove up the price for GM G bodies. I'm not so mad that they never put a manual in them, but they are the ultimate hood car and I don't have any drug money to buy one. However, the Grand Prix is quite ghastly. They can keep that one.

Whatever floats people's boats.

I don't understand a lot of people's reasoning.

Like those massively lifted "bro-trucks" with the big black star wheels and mud tires, lifted 3 feet etc.

Originally Posted by Chris142
Originally Posted by 01rangerxl
Becoming popular? I thought your state invented it like 40-50 years ago.

Ya but I have not seen it in years. Now I see guys going down main bouncing or on 3 wheels.

I just saw a Crown Vic molested in this manner today. I'd take the lowrides over raised trucks and/or loud exhausts any day though.

Thank you for that video.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching the female in the first part of it.

coffee2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back