Alkylated naphthalene market size worth around US $152.3 million by 2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buster
thumbsup2.gif

I think this quote satisfied my curiosity, since XOM is the only major that readily comes to mind when I think of AN's:

Key players profiled in the alkylated naphthalene industry incorporate ExxonMobil Corporation, King Industries Inc., and NACO Corporation. These players participate in long haul contracts, geographical extension, and improvement and launch of new product. For example, in June 2018, ExxonMobil Corporation procured PT Federal Karyatama (FKT), an Indonesia-based ointment producer, which is a noteworthy maker of cruiser oils on the planet. The securing is relied upon to help ExxonMobil fortify its situation in the ointment oils industry in Indonesia. Furthermore, in June 2018, ExxonMobil and Synthetic Genomics Inc. reported a leap forward in joint research on advanced biofuels including the change of a green growth strain. This is required to twofold biofuel oil content without altogether hindering the strain.

The topmost companies in the worldwide alkylated naphthalene market are Shanghai NACO Lubrication Co., Ltd., ExxonMobil Corporation, King Industries Inc., Quaker Chemical Corporation, NACO Corporation, Huntsman Corporation, Kao Corporation, NOVITAS CHEM SOLUTIONS, LLC., Nease Co. LLC., Akzo Nobel N.V., and GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back