Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Originally Posted by aleneros
a little push here so it won't sink
smile.gif

Still waiting for my VOA to come back from Toromont
smile.gif

We want VOA~ we want VOA
laugh.gif

What is weird is that I shipped the VOA WAY before the UOA, yet I got the UOA results for the Castrol first
21.gif
still don't have the VOA results. I may bug my contact at Toromont on Monday if I don't have them by Friday.

Update:

Somebody noted on here that Blauparts has this oil cheaper than Amazon. They are correct, it's $139.00 for 20L at the moment, so I just bought 20L, which is $6.95/L, a wickedly good price. I'm coming up on my next OCI with this oil, so I figured I should get a bit more of it on-hand. Really disappointed with the changes Toromont has made to their oil analysis reports, which used to be really detailed and now, well, aren't. Considering where to get a kit now, given that
21.gif

Update:

Somebody noted on here that Blauparts has this oil cheaper than Amazon. They are correct, it's $139.00 for 20L at the moment, so I just bought 20L, which is $6.95/L, a wickedly good price. I'm coming up on my next OCI with this oil, so I figured I should get a bit more of it on-hand. Really disappointed with the changes Toromont has made to their oil analysis reports, which used to be really detailed and now, well, aren't. Considering where to get a kit now, given that
21.gif

Sign up for email alerts and Blauparts will notify you of any sales. I got a bunch of RUP on the last 11% off sale with free shipping.

Did you get the 4 5l or the 20l bag in box?

Originally Posted by dbias
Update:

21.gif

Sign up for email alerts and Blauparts will notify you of any sales. I got a bunch of RUP on the last 11% off sale with free shipping.

Did you get the 4 5l or the 20l bag in box?

Yep, did that!
grin.gif

4x 5L jugs.

Quick question Overkill. Are you getting free shipping to Canada? I went to buy a case and it's listing $65 for shipping which will make it $13.50 CAD per litre once it's here and that's if it's duty free.

Originally Posted by striker456
Quick question Overkill. Are you getting free shipping to Canada? I went to buy a case and it's listing $65 for shipping which will make it $13.50 CAD per litre once it's here and that's if it's duty free.

I will pick it up stateside next time I'm down, as the shipping to Canada kills it.

Originally Posted by striker456

I will pick it up stateside next time I'm down, as the shipping to Canada kills it.

Yup. I would buy it at this price even considering the exchange rate but shipping will make it prohibitive.

Great deal there
thumbsup2.gif

Have I missed it in another post ie have you done a UOA on your 0W40 fill? Or are you soon to?

Originally Posted by 21Rouge
Great deal there
thumbsup2.gif

Have I missed it in another post ie have you done a UOA on your 0W40 fill? Or are you soon to?

I am almost at the end of my first OCI with it, I've only posted the VOA at this juncture, will advise once the UOA is posted. Did you see my remark about Toromont and how they've revised their reports?

So how many kms in the OCI that you will UOA?

I have used Toromont previously as they were close enough for me to drop off the sample.

Awhile back I used ALS in Burlington Ontario:

ALS

(Lately I have used BS)

Ravenol SSL. Fairly good broth. A try to be what M1 0W-40 was, before them dub it NewLife.
Ok. Impossible
laugh.gif

But in 80:20, with 20% of Ravenol HVE, its very, very near the mark...

Great deal there
thumbsup2.gif

I am almost at the end of my first OCI with it, I've only posted the VOA at this juncture, will advise once the UOA is posted. Did you see my remark about Toromont and how they've revised their reports?

+1 for the UOA

I think I'm missing smth, why there is so much attention around this oil? Is it really that better than M1, Castrol 0w40?

Got my 20L today:

No thought of first doing a UOA before buying more?

Nope, I don't think I need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back