Post milestone or just plain fun odometer pics!

Hit 10k on the Corvette today!

IMG_5820.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

Originally Posted by Garak
You're not doing light driving, either.

Yeah, it gets regular use
grin.gif
I discovered it actually gets pretty decent mileage when in highway usage. In-town, you have to drive it like you are 20 years retired and in no rush to get to Sunday service to get anything approaching EPA.

Our adventure car...2003 Dodge Durango R/T 5.9. Just hit milestone on last trip in the Sequoias.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv
I took the picture when it got to 8000 exactly but it's above the 6mb limit.

Had to look twice and see the tach to put the speedometer reading into perspective.

[Linked Image]

Not much of a milestone, but I just bought the car sight unseen and drove it over 4K miles to get it home with a full load of stuff in the back. I passed 100K somewhere in TN. Part of the trip was from San Francisco to Chicago, so I got desert, mountain passes, city traffic, and temperatures ranging from 42 degrees to 108 degrees F during the trip. My first milestone in my new (old) car. It's a problem when the car you want was low volume and discontinued in 2014.

BTW, I polished the gauge cluster plastic after I got home.

Last edited:
Honestly I've tried to just do that but too many variables involved; I too a shoot around 6 o'clock on my way to home after the job. As I was thinking to get in 2nd gear and have another shoot at the odometer, it just turned to 2.3 miles...

Back