More kid pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never gets old with these two....

Resized_20190404_210402.jpeg

20190405_180125.jpg

Resized_20190331_153646_606204215966759.jpeg

DSC_0193.JPG

They look cute now, but when they're fully grown up they have a jaw bite pressure of 600 PSI.

One of the most viscous dog breeds known to man.

Originally Posted by das_peikko

So, like a 20W50 dog?

Originally Posted by oldhp
They are only mean if a person makes them mean. Both are cuties!!!

+1

They look cute now, but when they're fully grown up they have a jaw bite pressure of 600 PSI.

100% its how theyre raised. Has nothing to do with the breed. Typical media shilling, Im guessing youve never had a problem with one, just regurgitating what youve heard/read?

Not by a long shot. Some of the big Mastiffs, pit bulls, rottweiler and shepherds can be much worse. The most dangerous dogs by nature are probably the Ovchaka and Vlcak. The Ovchaka will take a bear on and has a chance of winning.

Gotta love the four foots....always have.

There are two things I know of which must be remembered....in addition to how a dog is trained.

1) Inbreeding. Unscrupulous breeders can produce "wacky", unpredictable animals.
EX: Cocker Spaniels in the '20's, German Shepherds in the '50's (think Rin Tin Tin), Dalmatians (think 101 of them), Pit Bulls (think drug dealers in the '80's protecting their turf).

2) Confined and isolated dogs. Many people don't exercise their dogs and the more "alpha inclined" ones can become explosive. While regrettable, this can happen innocently.

I have known many Dobies over the years that were gentile and kind dogs . Animals are like people some great some not so great.

A friend of mine has a Vlcak, its a nice dog, very friendly but man when that animal get a attitude its real dodgy. I have seen him have to man handle that thing regain control of it. He is a skilled handler of Police dogs and he tells me this is a very difficult dog, super smart, too smart for its own good and by nature very dominant.

I remember a neighbor having a huge male Doberman that the lady was walking down the street. I think I could hear him growling at me and he was watching me like a hawk. Then a short time later the guy that lived there wanted to show me his finished basement. I walked right in with the guy and the dog didn't pay any attention to me what so ever. They know when to be in security mode.

Red one was a rescue puppy 7 years ago. Shes a scared off the bath type of Dobie. Black one is 7 months old and weighs almost 50 lbs. He replaced another black male after 12 great years. He's departed the AO for doberman heaven. Guess its where they go to chase squirrel and cat. All are AKC registered. Best dog ever and they were used extensively by US Marines in WW2. Cant beat that.
34.gif
http://dobermansden.com/doberman-military-service/

Originally Posted by Marco620
Red one was a rescue puppy 7 years ago. Shes a scared off the bath type of Dobie. Black one is 7 months old and weighs almost 50 lbs. He replaced another black male after 12 great years. He's departed the AO for doberman heaven. Guess its where they go to chase squirrel and cat. All are AKC registered. Best dog ever and they were used extensively by US Marines in WW2. Cant beat that.
34.gif
http://dobermansden.com/doberman-military-service/

Marco: may I ask what the 2 beauties names are? Thank You
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back